Talk:James Earle Fraser (sculptor)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
File:Lincoln the Mystic 2.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Lincoln the Mystic 2.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion at Wikimedia Commons for the following reason: Copyright violations
Don't panic; deletions can take a little longer at Commons than they do on Wikipedia. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion (although please review Commons guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
- don;t delete migrate to en:wikipedia with "non free 3D art" rationale. Slowking4: †@1₭ 17:14, 9 November 2011 (UTC)
File:JEFEndOfTheTrail.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:JEFEndOfTheTrail.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests May 2012
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.
To take part in any discussion, or to review a more detailed deletion rationale please visit the relevant image page (File:JEFEndOfTheTrail.jpg)
Missing Photo: bust Indian Princess
What happened to this photo?
The text "pictured below" should be removed. since the photo of the bust is no longer available. in this sentence: such as the bust Indian Princess, pictured below, — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 00:16, 1 March 2017 (UTC)
- It appears to have been removed 24 February 2011 for copyright reasons. That can be discovered by going through the HISTORY of the article. Also, don't forget to sign your posts with 4 of these~. Produces this. Carptrash (talk) 20:20, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on James Earle Fraser (sculptor). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110715151752/http://www.ragoarts.com/results/?p=search&q=james+earle+fraser to http://www.ragoarts.com/results/?p=search&q=james+earle+fraser
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121002045202/http://www.history.navy.mil/medals/navcross.htm to http://www.history.navy.mil/medals/navcross.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.