||This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard.
If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.
- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: Move. Jafeluv (talk) 12:26, 2 May 2013 (UTC)
Jeet Ganguly → Jeet Gannguli – Twitter Profile, The Times of India Tito Dutta (contact) 03:25, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Support as usual with Tito's proposed moves. In ictu oculi (talk) 04:00, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Support per nom. Tolly4bolly 06:32, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Support per nom. Tiggerjay (talk) 07:07, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.