Talk:John Van Voorhis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Turning this into a real page using WP:BIOGRAPHY steps:
Consider adding an appropriate infobox.
- For lists of infoboxes, visit the appropriate work groups (which have them listed) or consult our infobox quick guide
Add the Persondata template.
- Populate your article with images such as obtained from Wikimedia Commons, image list, or by posting a request for an image from other Wikipedians.
- Add the appropriate categories.
- Since categories at the bottom of the articles interwiki linked in your article may be appropriate to place in your article, go through each interwiki link in your article and review the categories at the bottom of the linked article for inclusion in your article.
- For lists of categories, visit the appropriate work groups (which have them listed) or start browsing at Category:People.
- Confirm that the interwiki links, footnotes, and external (non-wiki) links in your article go where you want them to go.
- Post an article request at Wikipedia:Requested articles for each broken (red) interwiki link in your article OR remove the double brackets around the broken interwiki link OR write that article as well (these are your only three choices).
- Publicize your article by ...
- Request peer review of your article by following these instructions ONLY after you believe that you completed all the above steps.
- Relax! and take a break if you reached this point. You deserve it!
-- Jvv62 03:15, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
- Frederick Douglass for house closing and business dealings
- Susan B. Anthony, JVV was counsel to Board of Elections that let SBA register to vote and was co-counsel at the trial in Seneca Falls, NY
- Martha Matilda Harper, real estate and contract work for creator of the American Franchise system - beauty shops 
Censure motion in the house which did not pass.