|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Linda Kasabian got the "DEAL" of the century. ..
It's odd that through all of the MESS made during the Tate murders and the LaBianca murders for that matter, that a prosecution couldn't be delivered without L.K.'s testimony. . . But, I am sure that is only one of a multitude of eternal questions about Manson, and those defenseless innocents. I wonder what has happened to Linda Kasabian over the years, and her child, that poor child having to grow up knowing what her own mother took part in.
- I think adding a section of what happened to Linda Kasabian after the trials would benefit the main article. Artemisboy 22:13, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
She continued her life of crime under the name Linda Chiochios in Spokane. Here http://web.archive.org/web/20001003172732/www.mansonmurders.com/kasabian.html NomeKing 18:06, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- I took a look at that website - completely unreliable. Even the author states that the tabloid "The Examiner" wouldn't run his story because they said he couldn't even prove the subject was 'the' Linda Kasabian. Doesn't meet RS. HammerFilmFan (talk) 07:52, 17 February 2011 (UTC) HammerFilmFan
The "Life after the trial" section has been expanded. The above link is not considered a valid source to include since it does not include any verification or supporting material of its facts. The information can be gleaned from other sources. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Unscathed310 (talk • contribs) 03:22, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
As a contributor to this and many other articles I encourage discussion about questions of neutrality, but there is no recorded dispute on the talk page. I have removed the top header question of neutrality but will gladly replace it if we can have a discussion about the question of neutrality including specifics. Thanks. Unscathed310 4:20, 20 June 2008
A lot of the information about Linda Kasabian ultimately came from Kasabian herself and much of it has not been (and possibly cannot be) verified by any reliable source. I am not comfortable necessarily that things that she has claimed are reported as unquestioned facts. She had the opportunity, and any number of possible motives, to fudge some of the facts regarding the extent of her participation, if she needed to. InsultComicDog (talk) 22:59, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
huge chunks of this seem to be OR ?
This isn't my area of expertise, but there are many portions of this that are missing references. If there is a group of 'devotees' to these crimes, if they have it on their watchlist, they should try to tighten up this article. HammerFilmFan (talk) 07:54, 17 February 2011 (UTC) HammerFilmFan
- It was the name of her husband, Robert Kasabian. Ewulp (talk) 23:16, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
- Indeed, it was her armenian husbands name, and it does mean butcher also in turkish and greek. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:53, 6 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Linda Kasabian. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150524061128/http://truthontatelabianca.com/threads/weekend-magazine-24-july-1972-kasabian-interview.5653/ to http://truthontatelabianca.com/threads/weekend-magazine-24-july-1972-kasabian-interview.5653/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.