|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Lockheed YF-22 article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Lockheed YF-22 has been listed as one of the Warfare good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Lockheed YF-22/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
The Mach 1.58 supercruise speed is given by multiple sources, including Aronstein's book. Also, I don't see why we need to round to one decimal place. The F-22's supercruise speed is also given in two decimal places. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 08:20, 20 August 2014 (UTC)
The "YF" designation should be explained. The 'F' is obvious (Fighter), but the 'Y' is not. I asked an AF Col. what the 'Y' meant, and he said that it simply means "one step beyond 'X'" (experimental). Of course, that would not qualify as a proper WP source. Can somebody find a source and clarify this in the article? —Thanks in advance, E:18.104.22.168 (talk) 03:08, 23 September 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Lockheed YF-22. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0221.shtml
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?storyID=123013572
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100104193536/http://oea.larc.nasa.gov/PAIS/Partners/F_22.html to http://oea.larc.nasa.gov/PAIS/Partners/F_22.html
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.