|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
correct ROLAND to LORAND, plz plz
- All done. Ian Cairns 20:13, 30 December 2005 (UTC)
- In Hungarian: "Loránd" in English "Roland". -- Harp 10:25, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
As this is the english wikipedia, it would be useful if pronunciation guides were provided for all non-standard foreign language names and words such as this physicist's name.
- Where is the description, how we can write the pronunciation? -- Harp 10:25, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- Kis, Karoly I.; Agocs, William B. (1999). "Ars Longa Vita Brevis for the 150th anniversary of Loránd Eötvös' birth". The Leading Edge. 18 (6): 675. doi:10.1190/1.1438354.
- Randnai, Gyula J. (2001). Science and Education. 10 (6): 559. doi:10.1023/A:1017579504962. Missing or empty
- Murdin, Paul (2001). "The Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics". doi:10.1888/0333750888/3605. ISBN 0333750888. replacement character in
|chapter=at position 2 (help);
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Loránd Eötvös. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160507035353/http://www.elte.hu/en/elte_brief_history to http://www.elte.hu/en/elte_brief_history
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.