|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Fair use rationale for Image:Marie Laforet.jpg
Image:Marie Laforet.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to ensure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
Image copyright problem with Image:Plein soleil.jpg
The image Image:Plein soleil.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Error about her origin
- Marie Laforet was considered by error to be Armenian, I add the sources found in the French media on google - interviews etc. Her father with the family name Doumenach was originating from Pyrenees Orientales, it seems a French "occitan" family. The mother , Marie Louise Saint Guily, was also French, from Soulac-sur-mer, Gironde. The name Maitena is of Basque origin and it means
- Soulac-en-Médoc - Photos de Richard Zebulun, ed. Cairn, 2009.
- interview sur la vie de famille
- dates biographiques d'après le Généalogie Magazine Nr 294. 2010
- Marie Laforet, célébrité en Suisse
- biographie de Marie Laforet d'aprés Télé Melody
- biographie, archives de la musique de la semaineCpt.schoener (talk) 17:44, 18 June 2010 (UTC)
- interview sur la place de la religion dans sa vie
- sur sa carriere, 2005
- Pierre Saka,Yann Plougastel (dir.) - La Chanson française et francophone,Guide Totem, Larousse/HER, 1999, ISBN :2-03-511346-6
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Marie Laforêt. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110311024443/http://www.genealogiemagazine.com/genemois/213-marie-laforet to http://www.genealogiemagazine.com/genemois/213-marie-laforet
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.