Talk:Mega Man X7
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Red (Mega Man) merge
Red (Mega Man) is nothing but plot summary of this game (and OR-ish description of his personality). As it is dupe content and per WP:FICT, it should be merged here. - A Man In Bl♟ck (conspire | past ops) 00:20, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
I don't think Red deserves his own article, unlike one off characters like Iris or Colonal, he is not popular in the fandom. Perhapes he should just be moved to Megaman X Characters instead? (Or just delete the article?) I don't how-ever see the point of merging a character article with a game article. It doesn't make much sense to me at all. --ACE Spark 01:22, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- Nor do I. I'd redirect the page to the List article or leave it as it is. WP:FICT doesn't have a damn thing to do with merging characters into video game articles. -Randall Brackett 01:25, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
From WP:FICT: "Non-notable minor characters (and places, concepts, etc.) in a work of fiction should be merged with short descriptions into a "List of characters." This list should reside in the article relating to the work itself, unless either becomes long, in which case a separate article for the list is good practice."
- Um, okay. Nowhere in that sentence does it clarify merges into video game articles. I'll redirect to List of Mega Man X characters, however. -Randall Brackett 01:33, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- "This list should reside in the article relating to the work itself, unless either becomes long, in which case a separate article for the list is good practice." I can see the argument for treating the series as a work instead of the games, and, well, to hell with the Wikilawyering, List of Mega Man X characters (which I was not previously aware of) is a better target. - A Man In Bl♟ck (conspire | past ops) 01:40, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- I look at the spirit of policy in this case, not the letter. It would be intusively out of place to simply merge said article into this. It breaks the prose and isn't really relevant. -Randall Brackett 01:38, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- No worries. -Randall Brackett 01:42, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
The Xtreme characters and Doctor Cossack could probably stand to be merged to appropriate lists, if such lists exist, instead of their game articles, as well. - A Man In Bl♟ck (conspire | past ops) 01:45, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
LIST THEM —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:16, 15 January 2009 (UTC) How Many Levels?--18.104.22.168 (talk) 20:19, 15 December 2010 (UTC)Sorry i didn't put this in another catorgory i don't know how to
GameSpy has an online interview with producer Tatsuya Kitabayashi who comments several things about the game's development, that may help to expand it. Regards.Tintor2 (talk) 00:46, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
- Good find, but I've already used in the development section. ~ Hibana (talk) 00:51, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Mega Man X7. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150627132904/http://geimin.net/da/db/2003_ne_fa/index.php to http://geimin.net/da/db/2003_ne_fa/index.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.