|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
There's two different listings in this article.
Is the Barcelona place Baghdad or Bagdag? --Error 23:54, 18 September 2005 (UTC)
It's called Bagdag, better known as "Sala Bagdag" or "El Bagdag" in Spain. Britnii 18:26, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
Obviously he's bi if he's nailing she-males. NACHO!!!!
- Nacho Vidal is not bisexual. He has said many times that he is open minded but he only likes women. He is not nailing she-males or gays, in that movies he was only involved in production, not acting. Sorry, but i have to correct the article.
- To claim that Nacho is bisexual, a quotation from El Mundo spanish newspaper is provided. Well, lets translate what El Mundo says:
- Vidal desmintió especulaciones sobre una relación entre él y el cantante español Miguel Bosé, y se declaró heterosexual. "Si yo fuera por lo menos bisexual me hubiera encantado estar con Bosé. Pero no es así, me encantan las mujeres", señaló.
- Vidal scotched rumours about a relationship between he and the spanish singer Miguel Bosé, and he claimed he is heterosexual. "If I was at least bisexual I would had love to be with Bosé. But I am not, I love women", he said. MarKKkus —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:36, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
According to the Lifestyles Condoms study, a penis length of 8.25-9 inches is only found in 0.5% of all males (1 out of every 200 men). 8.5 inches is just under 3 standard deviations beyond the average penis length. The same study also concluded that a penis girth of 6.5 inches or greater is even less common- found in a mere 0.1% of all males (approximately 1 out of every 1000 men). 6.5 inches is over 2 standard deviations beyond the average penis girth.
A combination of both such exceptional length and girth must be quite rare, but it is not clear how rare from the current stats. Regardless, the dimensions of Vidal's penis are quite believable given the size of the population and his size relative to other Caucasian porn actors.
Solcis 09:42, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
Nacho Vidal's penis length is estimated to be 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) due to all the data, linked images and arguments contained on Peter North's discussion page, as well as what is on Lexington Steele's page. Steele, himself, claims to be 11 inches in length and his agent backs those claims. However, that is an overstatement for the reasons listed on Steele's page, with his penis really being a lesser (but still monstrous) 9.5 inches. Both Vidal and Steele appeared together in Please 6: Quick Service Girls. In that video it can be viewed quite clearly that Vidal's penis is notably shorter- though not any thinner- than Steele's. The El Mundo source contains a claim made only by Vidal, himself, that his penis is 27 cm in length- but at the same time, he claims that he's never once measured it. That completely invalidates this as a source. Nacho Vidal's penis size of 8.5" (21.5 cm) in length by 6.5" (16.5 cm) in girth is nothing less than enormous by any standard of measurement. Every dimension is a minimum of 2 standard deviations larger than average. No need to falsely inflate his size any further.
-Solcis 07:05, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
he stated it measures 27 cm. Not only answering those questions, but many times on Spanish TV and other places which are not available for a reference, he even proved it trying to put it in a huge 23 cm (over 9 inches) tube glass and it didn't fit on Spanish TV. I don't care what Peter North or anyone says or speculates... Nacho Vidal knows better than anyone how long his dick is, and he says it's 27 cm (about 11 inches). By watching his movies, I think it looks HUGE, way bigger than 21 cm BY FAR, I thought it was 30 cm (12 inches) just by watching his movies, was surprised to find out it's only 11 inches. As you can see, everyone can have a different perception of how much it could measure, but the man himself says it's 11 inches... are you gonna tell him no it's not because it doesn't seem to you like it is? Obviously not. He says it's 11 inches, get over it.
Britnii 18:23, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
- Britnii, I think you really need to go on over to the NPOV page and see how points of view are supposed to be presented on Wikipedia. It doesn't matter what YOU think about Vidal's penis size and it doesn't matter what even Nacho Vidal, himself, thinks since he also claims to have never once measured his size. That Spanish TV show you refer to is unnamed and you haven't said how the size of that glass tube was established. Was it measured explicitly on the show? We just don't know. This hardly qualifies as a reference for these reasons. Also, I think it bears repeating that Lexington Steele's penis has been established to be less than 10 inches (25.5 cm) in length and that it is clearly longer than Vidal's. If you doubt that, then you'll have to explain away their combined performance in Please 6 and how Vidal's penis is somehow longer than Steele's. Good luck on that one.
- -Solcis 04:43, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
I don't care about Lexington Steele, but I think his dick is probably bigger than 10 inches, as Rocco Siffredi's is 10 inches, and it looks bigger than Rocco's, yet Nacho's is bigger than Rocco's too.
- Uh huh. "I think Lexington Steele is blah, blah, blah... it looks bigger than blah, blah, blah..." This is the very definition of POV. Plus, Rocco's length is also based solely on a personal claim- the least reliable of any claim that can be made. -Solcis 00:53, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
I think you totally didn't get my post above... did you read the messages above? I'm trying to explain that everyone does have a different perception of things, which includes porn star dick sizes, what may seem smaller to you may seem bigger to me and viceversa. So basically, it's the neutral point of view what I'm referring to. It's the person above me who says Nacho's dick can't be that size because it seems smaller to him... and I explained how that doesn't mean it's smaller, but that everyone has a different perception and that isn't a valid reason, especially when you are only making assumptions, and have NO REFERENCES but your own assumptions and personal perception. Do you have any -VALID- references listing the size you assume Nacho's dick is confirming it? Actually, there's a reference to a page writen by NACHO VIDAL HIMSELF SAYING HIS DICK IS 11 INCHES.
- To repeat myself AGAIN: in your very own reference, Nacho Vidal claims that he has NEVER ONCE measured his penis. -Solcis 00:39, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Can you find a reference or a source anymore accurate than Nacho Vidal himself to confirm his dick size? No, obviously, you're deleting that 100% valid reference
- I repeat: it is NOT a valid reference due to the reason listed above. Not even close. -Solcis 00:42, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
and listing wrong data based only on your personal assumptions because you think Nacho Vidal's dick can't be that big because it looks smaller than Lexington Steele's to you, and actually you don't know how big Steele's dick is, have you ever measured it? No! Only rumors, assumptions, personal opinions, etc. When you have a valid reference confirming the data you're posting, from a reliable source (hard to beat a source in which Nacho Vidal explains it all about himself) then maybe you can think it could be accurate and could possibly be listed on here as such,
- No, when you have a valid reference confirming the data you're posting, from a reliable source, then I (or a moderator out there) will allow it. -Solcis 00:57, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
but please, the man himself is telling you it's 11 inches, don't delete a 100% valid and accurate reference because it doesn't seem to you like that could be. And if you wanna know the TV show in which his dick was put in a huge 25 cm (10 inches) tube glass and didn't fit, it's called Cronicas Marcianas, on Telecinco, and it aired around September-October 2004, featuring Spanish porn star Anastasia Mayo.
- Wonderful. This still means nothing. You have yet to say how the size of the glass tube was established on air. -Solcis 00:45, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
You guys can't post whatever info you feel like posting as it was accurate just because it seems to you like this could be or that couldn't be - that's what references were made for, and you have no one, and you're posting wrong info based on assumptions deleting right info with listed references which comes from Nacho Vidal the man himself. Are you gonna tell him "no Nacho, you have no idea how big your dick is and you are no reliable source for info about yourself, I know what your dick size is better than you because it seems to me that it's not as big as blah blah blah... assumptions"???? PLEASE! Are you guys jealous his dick is that big or what? It's like if you start saying Jenna Jameson's boobs can't be DD's because Briana Banks' boobs look bigger to you and they're DD's so you assume Jenna's can't be DD's too... PLEASE PEOPLE!! Be a little serious! Oh and BTW, this definitely looks over 10 inches to me: http://blogs.ya.com/tribeca/files/nachoentrono2ch.jpg (WARNING! Nacho Vidal's dick is shown in that picture)
- Can you say POV? -Solcis 00:53, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Britnii 23:14, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
Oh please, this is getting really annoying and ridiculous, and please don't edit my posts on this discussion page, if you wanna reply you can do it below like everyone else, but don't edit my posts, I haven't given you permission to do so and this is not an online forum, this is Wikipedia, so please leave my post the way it was before you altered it for your own commodity to reply to it. Your data is wrong and you have no references, and you're saying Nacho Vidal is the least accurate source for info about himself, and that your assumptions are a way more accourate source than him?? LMAO!! Joke? Seriously, are you really jealous or have nothing better to do or what? It's unveliably ridiculous how you dare to delete a reference to a page in which the person is explaining it all himself, and you say that's not valid and list the info you assume you think could be because you think you're more accurate than that! What the...? Oh, and you dare to question the accuracy of what a person is saying about himself, claiming that is not accurate enough and saying it needs to be proven and deleting a 100% valid accurate reference, and listing info you assume, invented by yourself and which you have no idea about? First off, question your own assumptions and try prove your own assumptions if you can, because any reference is way more accurate and valid that your personal assumptions, whose accuracy is 0. I'm contacting a moderator about this.Britnii 19:16, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- The text of your last post is completely intact and unaltered. I simply inserted my responses in between your single large block of a posting, so that I might address your points more clearly and efficiently. As far as I know, that's permitted on Wikipedia.
- As for your contacting a moderator, go right ahead. My position is, and has always been that no reference, combined with cited comments/analysis on other Wikipedia pages, is better than an invalid reference. The El Mundo reference, for the purposes of addressing Vidal's penis size, is invalid since Vidal, himself, claims in the same referenced source that he has never measured his penis. A personal claim, to be begin with, is suspect- but allowed under Wikipedia's protocols. But a personal claim where the person in question isn't completely sure about his claim should be tossed in the trash heap where it belongs. That's my position. Let's see if a moderator allows an invalid reference to be used here...
- -Solcis 23:19, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Shan't it be mentioned that one of his more popular girlfriends was Jazmine, the somewhat famous anal pornstar? I know that they worked on a few films together - often when they were a couple; I actually thought they were still a couple.
For justification that they were a couple, on the Ultimate Guide To Anal Sex For Women film, Tristan Taormino interviews Jazmine and Nacho; and Jazmine states that they are together.
Problem with penis size information
The information in this article is used as criterion for inclusion in the list at Human penis size#Men famous for their large penis as well as Category:Men with unusually large penis. Now, more than 50 names have been included, and there have been objections raised strong enough that both the list and the category are currently targeted for deletion. Placing this posting uniformly on the talk pages of the articles concerned, I would firstly encourage editors to make sure reliable sourcing is provided to support the claims regarding penis size. Secondly, editors might wish to involve themselves in the discussions taking place at Talk:Human penis size and Wikipedia:Categories for discussion. __meco 14:11, 29 July 2007 (UTC)
Removal of Penis Size information.
"estimated" doesn't cut it for wikipedia. Especially not estimations from other Porn Stars who are trying to also sell their product. See discussion at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Mark_Ashley
I won't edit war, but somebody keeps changing this ethnicity from "Hispanic" to "Caucasian".
From this very article: Nacho was born in Valencia, Spain. From Hispanic : "Hispanic (Spanish: hispano, hispánico) is a term that historically denoted relation to the ancient Hispania (geographically coinciding with the Iberian peninsula: modern day Spain, Portugal, Andorra, and Gibraltar) or to its pre-Roman peoples. The term is now used to convey the culture and peoples of countries formerly ruled by Spain and still have a large Spanish or Spanish descendant presence and usually but not always, speak the Spanish language. These include: Mexico, Central and South America, the Greater Antilles, the Southwestern United States, Florida, the African nations of Equatorial Guinea, and Western Sahara, and the northern coastal region of Morocco. Traces of Hispanic culture may exist also in Asia-Pacific nations and territories of the Philippines, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands. Despite their many similarities, Hispanics do not compose a homogeneous people or culture."
- Nowadays the term Hispanic is only used in reference to the people of Latin American countries. The term is Caucasian/White is correct: See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
- First, please be sure to sign your comments by typing four tildes at the end. Next, I appreciate you removing all ethnicity rather than edit-warring...however, since the article itself lists "Birth location: Mataró, Barcelona, Spain // Birth name: Ignacio Jordà González", I really don't see how "hispanic" could be incorrect or objectionable. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 07:16, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Nacho Vidal DIDN´T divorce with Francesca Jaimes!!!
Nacho Vidal didn´t divorce with Francesca Jaimes, they are together for 9 years and they perform in some porn movies together (with other actresses). Please correct it.
As proof, one of latest interviews - and they have child together.
http://www.lavozlibre.com/noticias/ampliar/190907/interviu-desnuda-a-franceska-jaimes-actriz-porno-y-esposa-de-nacho-vidal — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 08:34, 31 October 2011 (UTC)