Talk:National Capital Region (India)
|WikiProject India||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Add a map?
For those of us not from India, I think it might be helpful to add a map image of the entire country showing where the NCR is located within the country, similar to what is found on the other regions' infoboxes. e.g. along the right Infobox on the pages for Uttar Pradesh or Haryana. The same goes for the seal. I'm not an expert, so I don't want to put this directly on the main page, but anyone better versed than I please do.
I'm thinking of something along these lines (but in addition to the Landsat-5 image already on the main page):
|National Capital Region|
Location of Delhi in India
Orphaned references in National Capital Region (India)
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of National Capital Region (India)'s orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "census":
- From Jaipur: "District Census Handbook - Surat" (PDF). Census of India. p. 30. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- From Bareilly: Uttar Pradesh. Population, Population in the age group 0–6 and literates by sex – Urban Agglomeration /Town : 2001. Census 1 March 2001
- From Bawal: "Bawal town". Census of India. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- From List of states and territories of India by area: "Indian states and territories census" (PDF). Govt. of Bihar. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- From Uttarakhand: "Census of India-2011 (Uttarakhand)" (PDF) (in Hindi). Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India (ORGI). Retrieved 17 July 2012.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 05:34, 26 March 2016 (UTC)