|WikiProject Classical music|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
Article needs (AUG/SEP2012)
a few brainstorm ideas and suggestions for article improvement (for myself and other editors):
- need sections on awards, discography.
- no infobox in keeping with the Classical Music project's style guidelines.
- discussion of legacy -- who uses his style/ideas today in performance?
- how to approach organizing biography (what section, what focus)??
- better sourcing.
After taking a few minutes to look, a Celibidache discography section apparently is going to be huge. Might have to start a separate list article. I will include it within this article for the time being rather than start a new article (laziness, mostly), but I am open to suggestions and the views of others that would convince me to move it to a separate list down the road. Will add section on criticism/legacy of his work. May add a small section his own compositions (of which he didn't permit performances).--ColonelHenry (talk) 23:17, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
Thinking of moving the discography to a separate article (list), but make his discography and aversion to commercial recordings during his life (and bootlegs) as a subsection in "Legacy" and then put a subsection on documentaries.--ColonelHenry (talk) 16:26, 10 October 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Sergiu Celibidache. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131202233956/http://www.musikmph.de/artist_management/abel/abel.html to http://www.musikmph.de/artist_management/abel/abel.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.