- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: Not moved (non-admin closure) kennethaw88 • talk 04:25, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
The Crossing (2014 film) → The Crossing (2014–2015 film) – Please place your rationale for the proposed move here. --Relisted. Steel1943 (talk) 01:14, 18 February 2015 (UTC) Timmyshin (talk) 18:46, 10 February 2015 (UTC)
- Oppose We disambig by the year the film was first released, no matter where that was. Lugnuts Dick Laurent is dead 19:11, 10 February 2015 (UTC)
- I think the request is more to do with a part 2 being released in 2015, rather than because of release dates. Still Oppose, since the sequel would normally have its own article. —Xezbeth (talk) 11:52, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- Oppose per above. However, I have no prejudice about The Crossing (2015 film) is created as a redirect towards this title. Steel1943 (talk) 01:14, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Comment A fresh article should be created for the second film anyway. If there really isn't enough content to justify two separate articles then the correct disambig would be (film series). Either way, I suggest leaving the renaming until after the release of the second film. Betty Logan (talk) 07:55, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Oppose. As Betty said, there should either be 2 separate articles for 2014 & 2015, or both covered under one "film series" article. Fortdj33 (talk) 12:53, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Oppose. Fine and completely unambiguous as it is. -- Necrothesp (talk) 16:19, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.