|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the The Del-Vikings article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Mispelling: as The Dell-Vikings
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dell-Vikings_%28The%29_-_1957_-_S.K._31.01.2006.jpg Stephan KŒNIG 17:27, 31 January 2006 (UTC) DELETED! As usual... Tell me what's the right (C) and then I'll rescan the pic sleeve. OK? Stephan KŒNIG 23:13, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
...to become Fifth Dimension? [Aquarius/Let the sunshine in & their Cream's rendition of Sunshine of your love]. Were they the same combo? Stephan KŒNIG 23:11, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
Some explanation of the various spellings of the band's name is probably called for. As far as I can determine, mainly from images of the original record labels at Discogs, releases came out as follows:
- The Del Vikings
- Whispering Bells (1957) (Fee Bee Records)
- Too Many Miles (1963) (ABC-Paramount Records)
- The Dell-Vikings
- Come Go With Me (1957) (Dot Records)
- Come Go With Us—EP (1957) (Dot Records)
- Del Vikings
- Cool Shake (1957) (Mercury Records)
- Come Along With Me (1957) (Mercury Records)
- The Voodoo Man (1958) (Mercury Records)
- You Cheated (1958) (Mercury Records)
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow (1957) (Luniverse Records)
- See the section titled "The Split". — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:47, 4 October 2012 (UTC)
|The content of Ritzy Lee was merged into The Del-Vikings. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected page, please see ; for the discussion at that location, see its talk page.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on The Del-Vikings. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://home.att.net/~marvy42/Charts/charts.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
"Lerchey formed another Del Vikings group in the mid-90s shortly before his death in January 29, 2005" The mid-90s are "shortly" before 2005? Ten years!!?? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 04:55, 16 April 2017 (UTC)