Talk:The Football Factory (film)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
"Billy Bright is an embittered right-wing fascist" - what?! When has he ever made racist comment?--Vindicta 00:01, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
Since when has fascist meant racist? 188.8.131.52 04:40, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
He made a racist comment, asking what is the Turkish mans problem, the fact that he's gotta open his kebab shop in 5 minutes, or the fact he buys his "charlie" off a white man, and the Turk replies "Well how does it feel doing business with a Turk and you're supposed to be right wing? Scooby Doo is less confused than you, you fat fucking prick"
What this article needs
It needs the following:
- A more comphrensive plot summary, which actually provides information on how the plot progresses.
- A list of information on the characters - little shots like you get with many other films
- An analysis of the themes in the film - there are several.
addy 22:13, 21 August 2006 (UTC)
- Well, honestly, if you've seen the film, most of what you are asking for is already here. The Football Factory doesn't have much of a plot. Tommy and his friends have a bunch of different rucks with different firms, with the climactic off against Millwall's lads. This isn't a finely woven Persian rug; it's more like a thick paper towel... and you can only take those apart so far before it's just mush. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the film, but it wasn't exactly a work worthy of too much analysis. Ryecatcher773
- I think there is more that can be added to this though. If I can be bothered I'll give it a go myself :) addy 21:51, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
Removal of "needs-infobox" tag
This article has had its infobox tag removed by a cleanup using AWB. Any concerns please leave me a message at my talk page. RWardy 06:24, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
I saw something on the score last night, it was a documentary (or at least a mockumentary) of a British guy who went to Turkey to watch a football game and examine the rivalry between the soccer clubs there (and the team from Britain) He mentioned two Brits were stabbed to death after other Brit fans mooned the Turkish fans (the two stabbing victims were not involved in the mooning) He joined one of the club fan groups 2,500 members, I think they were called KFY Kill For you. Last night it mentioned that 'episode' being part 4, it seems to be similar to this film, is it the same thing, a documentary inspired by the film, or something completely different and not affiliated with it? Tydamann (talk) 20:44, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
I personally have not seen this film yet, so I cannot edit this section myself, but can someone who has seen it please edit the section? I have attempted to edit the first 3 paragraphs to more acceptable writing. However, the section still requires a major re-write, mainly:
"Zebade, a coke addict mugs another dealer for coke and money, something that he would later regret. Tommy constantly has visions of someone dying but can't picture who. More fights later and the night of the final arrives. Chelsea fight Millwall and tommy gets his head kicked in badly. he's taken to hospital left with broken a leg"
- What about "don't get lemon Bill, it don't suit ya"? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:52, 19 June 2013 (UTC)