|WikiProject Palestine||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Federalist Zero State Solution is very different from this idea
I am fundamentally against this article on many levels since it is far from the Federalist definition of the Zero State Solution. We Federalists here in the Holy Land believe in the State of Israel evolving into the Federation which incorporates Palestinian national will to create a nation for all. Could we expand this article to include the Federalist perspective?
Strongly agree with this, I came to this article looking for the anarchist perspective i.e decentralised and autonomous regions replacing state control. If there is an Israeli state in the holy land how can it be a zero-state solution? Springclock (talk) 23:55, 30 December 2016 (UTC)
How is this different to the three-state solution?
This seems very similar to the three-state solution. How do they differ? If they're judged to be too similar, I suggest it might be a good idea to merge the 2 pages. I've also said a similar message on the three-state solution talk page. Ezza1995 (talk) 11:23, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
- I would assume that they're basically synonyms, but somebody coined the "Zero-state" term because he thought that the wording "Three-state" might give some people the idea that an independent Gaza Strip and independent West Bank (separate from each other) were being proposed... AnonMoos (talk) 06:04, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
This solution rejects the Arabs of the regional Palestine the Palestinian nationality. It says there is no such thing as a Palestinian since they have no difference than Arabs. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jewnited (talk • contribs) 18:05, 28 March 2015 (UTC)
- That is correct; their leaders have repeatedly said that there is no such thing as Palestinian (Arab) nationality, which is arguably a Western liberal construct. But this is not a discussion that is relevant to the article.
- on the main topic, there is no apparent difference from the so-called three-state solution. Neither name is fully descriptive IMO, but it's what we have to work with. I suggest cross-referencing and will do that here, anyway Chrismorey (talk) 05:53, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Zero-state solution. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20130929114939/http://www.acpr.org.il/madorim/0811-yoman-maarechetE.pdf to http://www.acpr.org.il/madorim/0811-yoman-maarechetE.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.