Te Kawerau ā Maki
(Redirected from Te Kawerau)
|Te Kawerau ā Maki|
|Iwi of New Zealand|
|Rohe (region)||Auckland Region|
|Population||150 (2013 census)|
- "Tāmaki: Te Kawerau a Maki". Te Kāhui Māngai. Te Puni Kōkiri. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "2013 Census QuickStats about Māori – tables" (XLS). Statistics New Zealand website. Statistics New Zealand. 3 December 2013. Table 39, cell D20. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Engaging with iwi". Auckland Council website. Auckland Council. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- Taonui, Rāwiri (22 September 2012). "Tāmaki tribes - The tribes of Tāmaki". Te Ara - the Encyclopedia of New Zealand. Ministry for Culture and Heritage. Te Kawerau-a-Maki. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Summary of the Agreement in Principle between the Crown and Te Kawerau ā Maki" (PDF). Office of Treaty Settlements website. Office of Treaty Settlements. February 2010. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "About Us". Te Kawerau a Maki website. Te Kawerau Iwi Tribal Authority. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
|This article related to the Māori people of New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|