Teddy bear museum
The world's first Teddy Bear Museum was based in Petersfield, Hampshire, England, It was founded by Judy Sparrow in 1984, and housed a collection of antique teddy bears and related items. It was closed in 2006.
The Jeju Teddy bear museum in South Korea has many kinds of teddy bears from various countries. It is divided into three sections: History Hall, Art Hall, and Project Exhibit Hall.
- Dorset Teddy Bear Museum, Dorchester, England
- Merrythought museum, Shropshire, England
- Teddy Bear Museum at N Seoul Tower, South Korea - opened in 2008
- Teddy Bear Museum of Naples, Florida, USA — operated from 1990 to 2005
- "Polka Theatre Teddy Bear Museum".
- "Teddy Bear Museum Opens in N Seoul Tower at Mt. Namsan". Korea Tourism Organization. Retrieved 4 October 2012.
|This toy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|