Teddy bear museum
The world's first Teddy Bear Museum was based in Petersfield, Hampshire, England. It was founded by Judy Sparrow in 1984, and housed a collection of antique teddy bears and related items. It closed in 2006.
- Dorset Teddy Bear Museum, Dorchester, England
- Merrythought museum, Shropshire, England
- Teddy Bear Museum at N Seoul Tower, South Korea - opened in 2008
- Teddy Bear Museum of Naples, Florida, USA — operated from 1990 to 2005
- TeddyVille Museum, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia -opened 2016
- "Newby Hall".
- "Teddy Bear Museum". doopedia.
- "Teddy Bear Museum Opens in N Seoul Tower at Mt. Namsan". Korea Tourism Organization. Retrieved 4 October 2012.
|This toy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|