Snuggle is the brand name of a fabric softener sold by Sun Products in the United States and Canada. It features as its mascot, a teddy bear, named Snuggle the Fabric Softener Bear or "The Snuggle Bear", previously voiced by Micky Dolenz and originally voiced by Corinne Orr. The product is available in sheets or liquid (in concentrate and non-concentrate forms).
Since 1983, Snuggle has been the mascot for the Snuggle line of fabric softener. The puppet was created by Kermit Love. The voice was originally provided by Corinne Orr. In a 2006 radio interview, Micky Dolenz stated that he was the voice of Snuggle at that time. As of late 2009, the bear is voiced by Elena M. Schloss, a New York animation and commercial voice over actress.
In 2001, 150,000 Snuggle "Teeny Bean Bears" included with the sales of the product were recalled because the pom-pom of their night caps could detach and pose a choking hazard to babies and toddlers.
In 2002, 4 million stuffed bears distributed with Snuggle fabric softener were recalled when they too were determined to form a choking hazard to small children, because the eyes and nose could come off.
- Comfort, the British variant
- "Welcome to...Time Travel Is Possible". Timetravelispossible.com. Retrieved 2013-02-10.
- Schloss, Elena. "What I Do". Noodles On The Wall. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Snuggle Teeny Bean Bears Included with Fabric Softener Recalled by Unilever Home and Personal Care USA". Cpsc.gov. Retrieved 2013-02-10.
- "Unilever Recalls Plush Snuggle Bears". Cpsc.gov. 2002-02-20. Retrieved 2013-02-10.