|Full name||Thomas McLean|
|Date of birth||2 June 1947|
|Place of birth||Larkhall, Scotland|
|1966–1973||Scottish League XI||7||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Thomas McLean (born 2 June 1947 in Larkhall) is a Scottish former professional football player and manager. McLean played for Kilmarnock, Rangers and Scotland as a midfielder. He managed Morton, Motherwell, Hearts, Raith Rovers and Dundee United.
A traditional tricky winger, McLean started his career at Kilmarnock, where at one point all three brothers were at the club together, Jim and Tommy as players and Willie as a coach. He was part of the Kilmarnock team which won the club's only league title, in 1964-65.
He joined Rangers in 1971 for £65,000 and was involved in the clubs famous 1972 Cup Winners Cup triumph. He went on to play 452 times for Rangers, winning three League championships, four Scottish Cups and three Scottish League Cups.
After his playing career he became Rangers' assistant manager. Thereafter he had spells in management with Morton, Motherwell, Hearts, Raith Rovers and Dundee United, before becoming Under-19 coach at Rangers.
His spell at Raith Rovers in 1996 was remarkable for lasting only six days and encompassing only one game; the lure of working under Jim, by then chairman of Dundee United, saw him quit Stark's Park for Tannadice amidst substantial acrimony.
Tommy is married to wife Beth. Their daughter Lorna was born in 1991.
- Scottish league champions (3): 1974–75, 1975–76, 1977–78
- Scottish Cup (4): 1972–73, 1975–76, 1977–78, 1978–79
- Scottish League Cup (3): 1975–76, 1977–78, 1978–79
- European Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1971–72
- "Tommy McLean". www.neilbrown.newcastlefans.com. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- "Kilmarnock player Tommy McLean". Fitbastats.com. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "Rangers player Tommy McLean". Fitbastats.com. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- "Scotland FL Players by Appearances". Londonhearts.com. London Hearts Supporters' Club. Retrieved 27 November 2011.
- "Hall Of Fame 2 Dinner". Kilmarnock FC website. 10 October 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "Great Scottish Cup moments". BBC Sport. BBC. 10 April 2010. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "McLean makes Rangers return". BBC Sport website. 2001-05-11.
- "Tommy's return meets with criticism". BBC Sport website. 2000-10-13.
- "Wallace, Greig make history". The Herald. 8 May 1978. Retrieved 24 October 2017 – via Google News.