Transol Solutions Ghana
|Traded as||GSE: TRANSOL|
|Founded||July 8, 2002|
|Paul Tse Jacquaye|
Frank Kofi Opata
|Services||Prepaid vouchers, third-party billing, automated teller machine services|
Transol Solutions Ghana (GSE: TRANSOL), also known simply and stylized as TranSol, is a Ghanaian electronics company. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. It formed on July 8, 2002.
Transactions Solutions Ghana, provides electronic funds transfer (EFT) infrastructure and support services, third party payments, teller machine services, prepaid voucher and top-up products.
- Transol Solutions Ghana - Bloomberg. bloomberg.com (Bloomberg L.P.).
- Transaction Solutions (Ghana) Limited (TranSol) Archived 2012-07-30 at Archive.today. africabusinesssource.com.
- Transactions Solutions Ghana (TRANSOL:Accra)[permanent dead link]. investing.businessweek.com.
- Transactions Solutions Ghana Ltd. bloomberg.com (Bloomberg L.P.).
- Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) listed companies - Transol Solutions (Ghana) Limited Archived 2014-07-01 at the Wayback Machine. gse.com.gh (Ghana Stock Exchange).