Jump to navigation Jump to search
|UTC offset time zone|
|Current time||20:21, 20 August 2019 UTC+11:00|
|• Central||165 degrees E|
|• Western border (nautical)||157.5 degrees E|
|• Eastern border (nautical)||172.5 degrees E|
|Date-time group (DTG)||L|
UTC+11:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +11:00. This time is used in:
As standard time (all year round)
- Russia – Magadan Time
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Eastern part
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
As daylight saving time (Southern Hemisphere summer)
- Australia – Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
As standard time (Southern Hemisphere winter)
- "Russia Time Zones – Russia Current Times". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "Sakha – Eastern, Russia Time Zone". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "Oceania Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Time Change in Papua New Guinea, 28 December 2014". TimeandDate.com. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- Hardgrave, Gary (3 September 2015). "Norfolk Island standard time changes 4 October 2015" (Press release). Administrator of Norfolk Island. Retrieved 4 October 2015.