Vie Luxe International
Vie Luxe International is a New York City-based company that produces scented candles.
Marjorie Gubelmann founded the luxury home fragrance company, Vie Luxe International in 2004 The company launched with one main collection, the Voyage Collection, in which each scent is named for an international destination. The Voyage Collection was quickly picked up by such luxury retailers Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Corso Como Milan, Harrods, Lane Crawford in Hong Kong, and Harvey Nichols Dubai. In 2010, the company launched its Eco-Luxe Collection, an environmentally friendly line of candles called VERTE, BLANC and BLEU which are all recycled, recyclable and/or biodegradable. Vie Luxe has also created private label candles for fashion houses such as Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera and Oscar de la Renta, as well as for Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide brands the W Hotels and the St. Regis Hotels. The company appeared in such publications as: Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, Town & Country, W, Women’s Wear Daily, The Wall Street Journal and O: The Oprah Magazine. Vie Luxe also has an active star fan-base which includes people like Kim Cattrall, Cindy Crawford, Renée Zellweger, Sarah Jessica Parker, Britney Spears and Michael Kors.
|Buenos Aires||2006||Wild Jasmine Flowers, Exotic Ceibo Petals, Ombu Leaves & White Pepper|
|Capri||2004||Italian Bergamot, Fresh Lemon Blossoms, Rich Cypress & Citrus Zest|
|Cote d’Azur||2005||White Lily, Water Hyacinth, Freesia, Pink Rose & French Verbena|
|Istanbul||2007||Exotic Turkish Tea, Amber, Blue Iris & Black Orchid|
|Maldives||2004||Delicate Heliotrope, Ceylon Teas, & Lush Green Palm eaves|
|Palm Beach||2004||Night Blooming Jasmine, Frangipani, Orange Blossom & Ylang Ylang|
|Sardinia||2009||White Gardenia, Karo Karounde Blossoms, Crisp Amaryllis & Mediterranean Cyprus Leaves|
|St. Barth’s||2008||Oceanic Nuances, Black Currant, Green Palm & White Jasmine|
|St. Moritz||2004||Bitter Orange Peel, Moroccan Clove & Mulling Spices|
|Tuileries||2004||White Tuberose, Rare Jasmine, Lavender Buds & Geranium Petals|
|BLANC||2010||White Amber, Stephanotis & Tonka Bean|
|BLEU||2010||Citron, Neroli & Lily of the Valley|
|VERTE||2010||Hyacinth, Narcissus & Green Leaves|
- Columbia, Daniel Patrick. "Marjorie Gubelmann Raein hosted a dinner at Ono to launch their new company, Vie Luxe". New York Social Diary. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Studenroth, Jenny (2010-02-24). "For Good; Vie Luxe's Verte Candles". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- Strugatz, Rachel (2010-08-27). "Social Studies 8/27/10". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "Fashion Scoops" (PDF). Women's Wear Daily. 2006-06-08. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2010-09-13.
- Heyman, Marshall (2010-08-19). "For Those Who Have It All..." The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- Strugatz, Rachel (2010-12-03). "Social Studies 12/03/10". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 2010-09-13.