|Location||Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia|
|Owner||Scentre Group (50%)
|No. of stores and services||340|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||83,365 m2 (897,333 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||3 (Top is Event Cinemas)|
|Information from Scentre Group |
History and development
Westfield Liverpool was opened in 1971.
The centre has been extended and redeveloped three times in its life, the first in 1991, again in 1993, and more recently in 2006. By its 1993 extension, the centre was jointly owned by Westfield and Rodamco, and had 57,664 m2 (620,690 sq ft) of GLA. The 2006 extensions brought the GLA to 83,365 m2 (897,333 sq ft). These extensions were valued at an estimated $200 million (2006). In 2011, another redevelopment occurred in the shopping centre which included widening of the mall, new flooring, lighting and furniture, as well as the relocation of existing retailers.
- "Westfield Liverpool". Scentre Group. Retrieved 23 February 2017.
- Spike Boydell (July 1998). "An analysis of the investment appraisal of enclosed regional shopping centres : An Australian perspective" (PDF): 130,303. Retrieved 2007-07-18.
- "Liverpool City Centre". NSW Department of Planning, Government of New South Wales. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
- "Westfield Liverpool to get facelift". Liverpool Leader. Retrieved 2011-07-22.
- "Public Transport - Westfield Liverpool". The Westfield Group. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-07-17.