|Location||Massapequa, New York, U.S.|
|Address||1 Sunrise Mall, Massapequa, NY 11758|
|Opening date||August 30, 1973|
|No. of stores and services||130+ |
|No. of anchor tenants||3 (1 Vacant)|
|Total retail floor area||1,200,000 ft²|
|No. of floors||2|
Westfield Sunrise, commonly known as Sunrise Mall, is a shopping mall located in Massapequa, New York. The mall opened on August 30, 1973 as the first 2-level shopping center on Long Island. It was remodeled in 1991 and it was acquired by the Westfield Group in 2005.
Walmart closed its store in the mall on March 6, 2015.
Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE) buses that serve the mall are the n19 (Freeport-Sunrise Mall via Merrick Road), n54 (Hempstead-Amityville via Washington Avenue), n55 (Hempstead-Amityville via Jerusalem Avenue), and n71 (Hempstead-Sunrise Mall via Hempstead Turnpike) The n54 does not run on Sundays, while the n19, n55 and n71 run seven days a week. The eastbound n55 terminates at the mall on Sundays.
- JCPenney (Opened in 1973)
- Macy's (Opened in 1973)
- Sears (Opened in 1995)
- Dick's Sporting Goods (Opening April 2017)
- Abraham & Straus (Opened in 1973. Closed in 1995. Replaced by Stern's)
- Stern's (Opened in 1973. Closed in 1995. Replaced by Sears)
- Stern's (Opened in 1995. Closed in 2001. Replaced by Walmart)
- Walmart (Opened in 2001. Closed in 2015. Lower Level being replaced by Dicks Sporting Goods. Upper Level replacement unknown)
- Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
- Ruby Buffet