|DC Meetup 23 - Who should come? You should. Really.|
|DC MEETUP 23 is the Annual Membership Meeting of Wikimedia District of Columbia and will be held on October 1, 2011 at the Tenleytown-Friendship Public Library (Tenleytown Metro) at 1pm. All are welcome to attend and if you wish, become a member of the chapter.|
This is a very important meetup for everyone to attend, as we will be doing chapter Board elections and updating everyone on what Wikimedia DC is doing. It's an opportunity for everyone to get involved and help do cool, fun stuff. If you can only attend one meetup this year, this should be it!
The deadline for candidates to be on the ballot was September 24, 2011, though we have a shortage of candidates and welcome you to come to the meeting and be a write-in candidate.
Following the meeting, we can socialize at a nearby restaurant.
- Saturday, October 1, 1pm
- Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library
- 4450 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
- Washington, DC 20016
- 2nd floor meeting room
- --Aude (talk) 16:37, 21 August 2011 (UTC)
- Shouldn't be a problem.
Bringing checkbook to join.(already joined online!) SchuminWeb (Talk) 17:23, 21 August 2011 (UTC)
- Ditto --TheBlueWizard (talk) 19:23, 3 September 2011 (UTC) update: now a member! --TheBlueWizard (talk) 03:34, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- Dominic·t 21:49, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
- hare j 08:02, 13 September 2011 (UTC)
- --Jurisdr1975 (talk) 08:55, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
- --AutoGyro (talk) 15:22, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
- Econterms (talk) 17:26, 20 September 2011 (UTC) coming late, sorry team. --Econterms (talk) 17:13, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- FeanorStar7 (talk) 12:32, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
- A12n (talk) 14:49, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
- MyNameWasTaken (talk) 17:33, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- —Perceval 19:44, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- I expect to, but can't be absolutely certain. -- BRG (talk) 17:48, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- Definitely can't make the beginning but may come by after my previous obligation--could someone edit the page when it's decided where people are going afterward? Kat Walsh (spill your mind?) 03:40, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
- Pongr (talk) 08:05, 28 September 2011 (UTC) Might be a little late, but should be able to make it!
- Qwerty0 (talk) 10:35, 28 September 2011 (UTC) Definitely won't make the meeting. I got a class (an important one!). But I'll be done around 5:30 so maybe I'll catch some after stuff.
- Patrick, oѺ∞ 20:10, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
Unable to attend, but wish to be informed about future meetups
- --Kumioko (talk) 16:46, 21 August 2011 (UTC) Unfortunately probably not this date.
- --Shearonink (talk) 15:03, 17 September 2011 (UTC) Sorry, can't make it that weekend.
- --SarahStierch (talk) 15:20, 18 September 2011 (UTC) Traveling.
- MZMcBride (talk)
- Will be around, but unfortunately tied up with other plans. Der Wohltemperierte Fuchs(talk) 02:01, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
- Sadads (talk) 04:47, 28 September 2011 (UTC) Been grappling with some other issues, including school, and unfortunately cannot make, hope to be able to come next time!
- Working. (sad face) bd2412 T 22:57, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
- One of those weeks. Need a quiet weekend. See you at NARA. SchuminWeb (Talk) 14:45, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry I missed it. Please keep me on the list. Marilyn @MLangfeld @marilynsview 01:24, 3 October 2011 (UTC)
Not wishing to be informed about future meetups
Note: the best way to stop notifications is to remove your name from this page: Wikipedia:Meetup/DC/Invite/List.