|May 2017 +/-|
|Melbourne 33||May 3, 2017|
|EaT4 @ Amon Carter Museum||May 4, 2017|
|Art+Feminism @Jacob Lawrence Gallery, Seattle||May 6, 2017|
|Black Lunch Table @ Newark, NJ||May 11, 2017|
|London 118||May 14, 2017|
|ICQI Digital Tools Wikihack @Ricker Library, UIUC||May 19, 2017|
|Oxford 50||May 21, 2017|
|WikiAPA @ Knight Library, UO, Eugene, OR||May 26, 2017|
|San Diego 20||May 28, 2017|
|Bay Area WikiSalon @ Noisebridge in SF, CA||May 31, 2017|
|June 2017 +/-|
|Cambridge 34||June 3, 2017|
|London 119||June 11, 2017|
|Black Lunch Table @ MoMA: Wiki Loves Pride||June 22, 2017|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
The March 2013 New York City Meetup event was held on Sunday March 10 in Brooklyn, and included both a Wiki-Workshop at the Brooklyn Public Library's pioneering new Info Commons Lab and a Wiki-Dinner in the same neighborhood.
You can sign up on this page, or at bkwiki.eventbrite.com.
- Location: Brooklyn Public Library Central Branch, 10 Grand Army Plaza (by Flatbush Ave & Eastern Pkwy)
- Time: 2-4pm
This section will include a Wiki-Workshop to help introduce newbies to writing on Wikipedia, and also a Wiki-edit-a-thon sprint to improve Brooklyn and NYC free content on Wikipedia and the hyperlocal NYCwiki.org.
Location: Bogota Latin Bistro, 141 5th Ave (between Lincoln Pl & St. John's Pl)
- Location : Somewhere along Washington Avenue, perhaps The Islands @ 803 Washington Ave.
- Time: 5pm-whenever
The traditional food-and-chatting customs of the "wiki-meetup", with hearty provisions and strong opinions shared by all.
(We might alter the location of Wiki-Dinner, depending on the general consensus of the group at the library, this page will be edited to reflect any change.)
- Pharos (talk) 00:41, 2 March 2013 (UTC)-
- Jim.henderson (talk) 14:10, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 20:23, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
- kosboot (talk) 17:01, 6 March 2013 (UTC)
- Mozucat (talk) 21:22, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
- DGG ( talk ) 23:16, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
- Scottandrewhutchins (talk) 16:28, 11 March 2013 (UTC)
- not sure. --Steve, Sm8900 (talk) 15:01, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
- Will be in the neighborhood tonight, may end up staying the night in which case I will come, otherwise the chances are slim. Mar2194 (talk) 20:08, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
- Thomas Craven (talk) 08:49, 5 March 2013 (UTC) Massive regrets, as this looks like both exactly the kind of Wiki event I'm looking for and an awesome excuse to try out that cool new space at BPL! Unfortunately I'm travelling in Asia for work this week and next and will be flying from Seoul to Taipei on the 10th. Next month, I hope!
- Out of town this weekend. I hope to get to an event soon. Newyorkbrad (talk) 16:12, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
- T. Canens (talk) 18:39, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
- Sadly, nowhere near the city this weekend, this would have been fun. Courcelles 01:55, 10 March 2013 (UTC)
- ~ Dogears (talk) 18:49, 10 March 2013 (UTC) Good program 'o events today, enjoy. Hope to get to a meetup soon.
Brooklyn topics that need a little wikilove
- We'll probably divide into broad themes like Landmarks, Society, History, and Neighborhoods. Add more untapped topics below!
- Category:Brooklyn and its many subcategories
- Category:New York City stubs
- Category:Neighborhoods in Brooklyn
- List of New York City Designated Landmarks in Brooklyn
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kings County, New York
- Demographics of Brooklyn
- Culture of Brooklyn
- History of Brooklyn
- Category:Streets in Brooklyn
- Economy of Brooklyn (no article yet!)
Articles worked on
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brooklyn Public Library Editathon March 2013.|