Seattle Wiknic 2016
This year's Wiknic will be on Saturday, July 16, 2016, at 12pm to 3pm, in the Washington Park Arboretum. We'll meet at the picnic tables in the meadow area, approximately at , to the south of the Graham Visitors Center.
Sign up here! Please indicate what food or drink you plan to bring. Plan on serving 8 to 20 people. Frisbees, soccer balls and quadcopters also welcome.
- Probably coming Please say what drink or food you will bring!
- Peaceray (talk) 14:58, 9 May 2015 (UTC) I will bring salad, dressing.
- I will bring napkins, cups, and plastic utensils. --Pine✉ 04:38, 24 June 2016 (UTC)
- TBD. Probably beverages. —mako๛ 00:02, 1 July 2016 (UTC)
- Loaf of bread, 2 cups smoked almonds, liter of applesauce. — Cpiral§Cpiral 06:36, 9 July 2016 (UTC)
- TBD. Something in the salad-as-a-main-dish universe probably. Dennis Bratland (talk) 03:46, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
- Watermelon Andrew Helwer (talk) 02:58, 15 July 2016 (UTC)
- Salad Tray / Nibbles --Csathya (talk) 22:49, 15 July 2016 (UTC)
- Maybe coming Please say what drink or food you will bring!
- MBlairMartin (talk) 15:51, 20 June 2016 (UTC) I will bring sodas.
- Jmabel | Talk 19:06, 24 June 2016 (UTC) I sure hope to make it;, not sure what I'll bring.
- SounderBruce 00:27, 27 June 2016 (UTC) - Will try to bring some dry snacks, if I can make it
- Jonathan Tweet (talk) Bringing coffee, but still a maybe.