WPCleaner - 1.40 (August 20, 2016 ) [±]
General information about WPCleaner
Discuss the application
Suggestions for spelling and typography
| Help · Book · FAQ
Basic user manual
|History of changes · Configuration (help, template) · Wikis · Languages · Users · Screenshots|
WPCleaner is a tool designed to help with various maintenance tasks, especially repairing links to disambiguation pages, checking Wikipedia, fixing spelling and typography, and helping with translation of articles coming from other wikis.
A few links for some help pages on various subjects for using WPCleaner :
- Installing WPCleaner.
- Starting WPCleaner once it has been installed.
- Accessing various functions.
- Completely analyzing a page to fix links to disambiguation pages, errors detected by Check Wiki project, spelling and typography.
- Analyzing a disambiguation page to fix all pages linking to it.
- Displaying a list of disambiguation pages.
- Focusing on errors detected by the Check Wiki project.
- Adding a comment on a talk page.
- Previewing your modifications.
- Changing WPCleaner options.
- Using the bot tools.
And a few more links to configure WPCleaner globally on a wiki :