World of Interiors
|First issue||November 1981|
The magazine began as Interiors in November 1981. It was founded in London, England, by Kevin Kelly, with Min Hogg as editor. In 1983, the magazine was bought by Condé Nast and it began publishing internationally under the name The World of Interiors. Its current editor is Rupert Thomas.
- "Mag ABCs: Full circulation round-up for the first half of 2013". Press Gazette. 15 August 2013. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "World of Interiors". www.worldofinteriors.co.uk. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "The World of Interiors". Conde Nast. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- "Magazine publishers (Boat to Cornmarket)". MAGFORUM. March 2011.
- Annabel Freyberg (11 October 2010). "The World of Rupert Thomas. The Condé Nast editor discusses his favourite markets, his favourite restaurant in New York and the treasure lying around his house". The Telegraph. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
|This article relating to a design-related magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.