Writers Guild of America Awards 2000
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2010)|
53rd WGA Awards
March 4, 2001
Best Adapted Screenplay:
Best Original Screenplay:
You Can Count on Me
Winners and nominees
Best Adapted Screenplay
- Chocolat - Robert Nelson Jacobs
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Wo hu cang long) - James Schamus, Kuo Jung Tsai and Hui-Ling Wang
- High Fidelity - John Cusack, D.V. DeVincentis, Steve Pink and Scott Rosenberg
- Wonder Boys - Steve Kloves
Best Original Screenplay
- Almost Famous - Cameron Crowe
- Best in Show - Christopher Guest and Eugene Levy
- Billy Elliot - Lee Hall
- Erin Brockovich - Susannah Grant
Best Episodic Comedy
- Frasier - Joe Keenan for writing "Out With Dad"
- Sex and the City - Cindy Chupack for writing "Attack of the 5'10" Woman"
- Sex and the City - Michael Patrick King for writing "Ex and the City"
- Will & Grace - Jeff Greenstein for writing "Hey La, Hey La, My Ex-Boyfriend's Back"
Best Episodic Drama
- Once and Again - Richard Kramer for writing "Strangers and Brothers"
- The Sopranos - Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green for writing "The Knight In White Satin Armor"
- The Sopranos - Terence Winter for writing "Big Girls Don't Cry"
- The West Wing - Patrick Caddell, Rick Cleveland and Lawrence O'Donnell for writing "Enemies"
- The West Wing - Lawrence O'Donnell, Paul Redford and Aaron Sorkin for writing "Take This Sabbath Day"