Type of site
|News & entertainment|
|Key people||Joanna Lambert, General Manager (2018–present)|
|Launched||January 19, 1997|
Yahoo! Finance is a media property that is part of the Yahoo! network. It provides financial news, data and commentary including stock quotes, press releases, financial reports, and original content. It also offers some online tools for personal finance management. In addition to posting paid partner content from other web sites, it posts original stories by its team of staff journalists. It is ranked 20th by SimilarWeb on the list of largest news and media websites.
Yahoo! Finance video content has been made available via connected TVs and devices, including Apple TV, Samsung TV Plus, Roku, and YouTube.
- "Ex-Fortune Editor Joins Yahoo Finance". The New York Times. February 19, 2015. Retrieved February 3, 2016.
- "Oath Names Joanna Lambert General Manager of Finance and Tech" (Press release). April 3, 2018.
- "Top sites ranking for News And Media in the world". SimilarWeb.
- "Cryptocurrency List & Prices, Top Cryptocurrencies - Yahoo Finance". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved April 13, 2022.
- "Yahoo Announces Revamp of Yahoo Finance Video Programming". Aussie Osbourne. Retrieved September 13, 2023.