From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zhdanov may refer to Soviet functionary Andrei Zhdanov. It may also refer to:
- Zhdanov, Ukraine, name from 1948 until 1989 for Mariupol, a city and sea port
- Zhdanov, Armavir, a village in Armavir Province, Armenia
- Zhdanov, Lori, a town in Lori Province, Armenia
- Beylagan (city), Azerbaijan
- Zhdanov (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Zhdanov, a Soviet Sverdlov-class cruiser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhdanov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.