From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||1990s 2000s 2010s – 2020s – 2030s 2040s 2050s|
|Years:||2022 2023 2024 – 2025 – 2026 2027 2028|
|Ab urbe condita||2778|
|British Regnal year||73 Eliz. 2 – 74 Eliz. 2|
— to —乙巳年十一月十二日
|- Vikram Samvat||2081–2082|
|- Shaka Samvat||1947–1948|
|- Kali Yuga||5126–5127|
|- Ǹrí Ìgbò||1025–1026|
|Japanese calendar||Heisei 37
|Julian calendar||Gregorian minus 13 days|
|Minguo calendar||ROC 114
|Thai solar calendar||2568|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 2025|
Predicted and scheduled events 
- January 1 - The FAA will have been implementing a new system of GPS called NextGen that will be fully functional by this year 
- March 31 – Yolanda Saldívar will be eligible for parole after the 30th anniversary of the murder of American singer Selena, which Saldivar committed in 1995.
Date unknown 
- Both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 space probes have sufficient electrical power to operate their radio transmitters until at least 2025.
- Possible Chinese manned mission to the Moon.
- The Sukhoi PAK FA stealth fighter is expected to be available for export in 2025.
- Masdar City is expected to be completed by 2025.
- Possible manned mission to Mars.
- The government of New Zealand hopes for the entire country to be completely smokefree by 2025.
In fiction 
- Transformers: Victory (1989)
- Six Feet Under ("Everyone's Waiting", 2005): Ruth Fisher dies in a hospital, surrounded by her family, and the ghosts of her husband and son.
- Power Rangers S.P.D. takes place in this year, where humans are introduced to aliens, which is dated to be 20 years after 2005, the year of the television series' production.
- On the sketch show The Armstrong and Miller Show, the sketch that mocks UK children's show Blue Peter, refers to a time capsule, to be dug up in the year 2025.
- Eureka Seven: AO (2012) The storyline of the series takes place in April 2025.
Computer and video games 
- Gley Lancer (1992)
- Impossible Mission 2025 (1994)
- L.A. Machine Guns: Rage of the Machines (1998)
- Segagaga (2001)
- F.E.A.R. (2005)
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (2007)
- Haze (2008)
- Trauma Center: New Blood (2008)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (2012)
See also 
- Gugliotta, Guy (November 17, 2009). "An Air-Traffic Upgrade to Improve Travel by Plane". The New York Times.
- "Selena's killer receives life sentence". CNN. 26 October 1995. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- "Voyager – Spacecraft – Spacecraft Lifetime". NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. 2003-01-14. Archived from the original on 27 October 2007. Retrieved 2007-11-04.
- Tania Branigan (2010-9-20). "China could make moon landing in 2025". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 2012-1-27.
- "The European Space Exploration Programme Aurora". esa.int. European Space Agency. Retrieved 2012-8-16.
- Todd Rigney (2012-2-8). "Poster and a Trailer for the Japanese Astronaut Flick Space Brothers". BeyondHollywood.com. Retrieved 2012-2-9.