|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||1990s 2000s 2010s – 2020s – 2030s 2040s 2050s|
|Years:||2022 2023 2024 – 2025 – 2026 2027 2028|
|Ab urbe condita||2778|
|British Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||甲辰年 (Wood Dragon)
4721 or 4661
— to —
乙巳年 (Wood Snake)
4722 or 4662
|- Vikram Samvat||2081–2082|
|- Shaka Samvat||1947–1948|
|- Kali Yuga||5126–5127|
|Japanese calendar||Heisei 37
|Julian calendar||Gregorian minus 13 days|
|Minguo calendar||ROC 114
|Thai solar calendar||2568|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2025.|
2025 (MMXXV) will be a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar, the 2025th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 25th year of the 3rd millennium, the 25th year of the 21st century, and the 6th year of the 2020s decade.
Predicted and scheduled events
- January 1 - The FAA will have been implementing a new system of GPS called NextGen that will be fully functional by this year 
- Both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 space probes have sufficient electrical power to operate their radio transmitters until at least 2025.
- Possible Chinese manned mission to the Moon.
- The Sukhoi PAK FA stealth fighter is expected to be available for export in 2025.
- Masdar City is expected to be completed by 2025.
- Possible manned mission to Mars.
- In March 2011, the government of New Zealand created a goal to have at least 95% of New Zealand smokefree by 2025. 
- Custom-made 3D printed human organs will be feasible.
- Timecop 2: The Berlin Decision (2003)
- Repo Men (2010)
- Uchū Kyōdai (2012)
- Pacific Rim (film) (2013)
- Transformers: Victory (1989)
- Six Feet Under ("Everyone's Waiting", 2005): Ruth Fisher dies in a hospital, surrounded by her family, and the ghosts of her husband and son.
- Power Rangers S.P.D. takes place in this year, where humans are introduced to aliens, which is dated to be 20 years after 2005, the year of the television series' production.
- On the sketch show The Armstrong and Miller Show, the sketch that mocks UK children's show Blue Peter, refers to a time capsule, to be dug up in the year 2025.
- Eureka Seven: AO (2012) The storyline of the series takes place in April 2025.
Computer and video games
- Gley Lancer (1992)
- Impossible Mission 2025 (1994)
- L.A. Machine Guns: Rage of the Machines (1998)
- Segagaga (2001)
- F.E.A.R. (2005)
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (2007)
- Haze (2008)
- Trauma Center: New Blood (2008)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (2012)
- Gugliotta, Guy (November 17, 2009). "An Air-Traffic Upgrade to Improve Travel by Plane". The New York Times.
- "Voyager – Spacecraft – Spacecraft Lifetime". NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. 2003-01-14. Archived from the original on 27 October 2007. Retrieved 2007-11-04.
- Tania Branigan (2010-09-20). "China could make moon landing in 2025". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 2012-01-27.
- "The European Space Exploration Programme Aurora". esa.int. European Space Agency. Retrieved 2012-08-16.
- Todd Rigney (2012-02-08). "Poster and a Trailer for the Japanese Astronaut Flick Space Brothers". BeyondHollywood.com. Retrieved 2012-02-09.