|Born||Angela Kay Everhart
September 7, 1969
Akron, Ohio, United States
|Partner(s)||Joe Pesci (2007–2008)|
As a teen, Everhart became a cover model for such fashion magazines as Elle and Glamour. Following a riding accident in which she broke her back at the age of 19, Everhart eventually recovered through physical therapy. She appeared in several issues of the annual Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, starting in 1995. Everhart posed nude for a cover-featured pictorial in the February 2000 issue of Playboy. She was ranked #98 on the FHM 100 Sexiest Women of 2003.
Everhart made her film debut in 1993 with the Arnold Schwarzenegger action-comedy Last Action Hero. She has since appeared in such features as Tales From the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood (1996), Denial (1998), Trigger Happy (1996), and Gunblast Vodka (2000). Other movies she has appeared in include Jade (1995), and Executive Target (1997), Another 9½ Weeks (1997), Sexual Predator (2001), Bare Witness (2001), Wicked Minds (2002), Payback (2006), Bigfoot (2008), and Take Me Home Tonight (2011).
She has also appeared on a few game and reality shows. In 2004, she appeared in Celebrity Mole: Yucatan, in which she was the 'mole', the rogue agent sabotaging the group. She was one of the "Gingers" on the second season of The Real Gilligan's Island (the other was Erika Eleniak), but left the show when she accidentally cut her finger severely enough to sever tendons and require surgery. Angie was also a panelist on To Tell The Truth from 2000 until 2001 and on Hollywood Squares from 2002 until 2004. Everhart was a co-host on the ABC reality show The Ex-Wives Club, along with Marla Maples, and Shar Jackson in 2007.
Everhart's long red hair earned her three Crown Awards for "Best Redhead" at the Super-Hair.Net website from 2005 to 2007. She also represented the United States in two Super-Hair World Cup tournaments, winning the championship through online votes in both 2006 and 2010.
On February 28, 2012, she began co-hosting the weekly live podcast Hot N Heavy with Greg Wilson on the Toad Hop Network. It is recorded at Jon Lovitz Comedy Club & Podcast Theatre.
Single-parent Everhart gave birth to her first child, son Kayden Bobby Everhart, on July 24, 2009.
Everhart was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and had a surgery on May 14, 2013. A representative of hers said, "[Angie] wants to set the record straight by letting everyone know that it is true that she has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer, however, the prognosis is very good."
- "Angie Everhart Biography (1969-)". FilmReference.com. Retrieved June 23, 2012.
- Angie Everhart Biography - Yahoo! Movies
- "FreeJose.com". FHM 100 Sexiest Women of 2003. Archived from the original on 28 February 2007. Retrieved January 28, 2007.
- "Angie Everhart". gossiprocks.com. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "Angie Everhart Biography". Famous Biographies. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Reardanz, Karen (July 30; year n.a.). "Pesci to Wed Everhart". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2007-07-31.
- "Pesci ends engagement with model Everhart". Ireland On-line. 2008-04-25. Archived from the original on 30 April 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-25.
- "Angie Everhart gives birth to a baby boy!". Life & Style. July 25, 2009. Retrieved June 23, 2012.
- "Jermaine Jackson, Angie Everhart, Elisabeth Rohm, Jose Canseco." Dir. Seth Jarrett, Timothy F. Smith, and Erich Storm. Celebrity Close Calls. The Biography Channel. 16 July 2011.
- "ANGIE EVERHART I Have Thyroid Cancer". TMZ. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Angie Everhart.|