From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Herzliya Pituah, Herzliya, Israel|
|Products||Flash data storage devices|
The firm was founded in 2006. It has a portfolio of 65 patents (24 granted and 41 pending), including Memory Signal Processing technology. It is headquartered in Herzliya, with an American office in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
- Science and technology in Israel
- Economy of Israel
- List of companies of Israel
- List of mergers and acquisitions by Apple
- Schonfeld, Erick (January 11, 2012). "Why Apple Bought Anobit". TechCrunch. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- Freixes, Alejandro (March 12, 2012). "Beyond Anobit: Apple's game of thrones forces rivals to kneel". Patexia. Retrieved March 12, 2012.
- Maleval, Jean-Jacques (December 14, 2011). "Apple Eying SSD Start-Up Anobit". StorageNewsletter.com. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- Solomon, Shoshanna; Ferziger, Jonathan; Barden, Andrew J.; Maedler, Claudia (January 12, 2012). "Apple Said to Acquire Israel’s Anobit Technologies for About $390 Million". Bloomberg. Retrieved February 5, 2012.