From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DOTA or Dota may refer to:
- Dota (canton), a canton in the province of San José, Costa Rica
- The Declaration of the Americas on Diabetes (DOTA 1996). This is one of several regional declarations co-sponsored by the World Health Organization and the International Diabetes Federation, the first being the St. Vincent Declaration (WHO EURO 1989).
- DOTA (chelator), a chemical
- Defense of the Ancients, a custom scenario for the video game Warcraft III
- Dota (genre), multiplayer online battle arena sub-genre, sometimes simply called "Dota"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.