From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foucault may refer to:
- Foucault (surname)
- Léon Foucault (1819–1868), French physicist. Three notable objects were named after him:
- Michel Foucault (1926–1984), French philosopher
- Foucault (1985), a book about the French philosopher by J. G. Merquior
- Foucault's Pendulum, a book by Umberto Eco first published in 1988
- Charles de Foucauld, explorer of Morocco, Catholic religious and priest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foucault.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.