29 April 1901|
|Died||6 July 1975
|Allegiance|| Weimar Republic (to 1933)
|Years of service||1921–1933
|Commands held||Sturm-Regiment 195|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
|Other work||Brewery worker|
Georg Gebhardt (29 April 1901 – 6 July 1975) was a highly decorated Oberstleutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Georg Gebhardt was captured by American troops in May 1945 and was released in 1948.
Awards and decorations 
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (2 July 1941)
- 1st Class (22 November 1941)
- Wound Badge (1939)
- in Black
- in Silver
- in Gold
- Infantry Assault Badge (18 March 1942)
- Eastern Front Medal (10 August 1942)
- German Cross in Gold (27 January 1944)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 160.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 81.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939-1945. Friedburg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 3-7909-0284-5.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.