Killingly Pond State Park
|Killingly Pond State Park|
|Connecticut State Park|
|Elevation||587 ft (179 m) |
|Area||162 acres (66 ha) |
|Management||Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Website: Killingly Pond State Park|
Killingly Pond State Park is a Connecticut state park located in the town of Killingly. The park offers opportunities for hiking, boating and fishing on Killingly Pond, which covers 122 acres (49 ha) and sits on the state line between Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- "Killingly Pond State Park Reserve". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Legislative Program Review and Investigations Committee (January 23, 2014). "State Parks and Forests: Funding". Staff Findings and Recommendations. Connecticut General Assembly. p. A-2. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Killingly Pond State Park". State Parks and Forests. Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- "Killingly Pond". Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. September 2011. Retrieved April 3, 2014.
- Killingly Pond State Park Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection