Stratton Brook State Park
|Stratton Brook State Park|
|Connecticut State Park|
Covered footbridge at Stratton Brook State Park
|Elevation||236 ft (72 m) |
|Area||145 acres (59 ha) |
|Management||Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Website: Stratton Brook State Park|
Stratton Brook State Park is a Connecticut state park located in the town of Simsbury, 13 miles (21 km) northwest of Hartford. Park activities include picnicking, fishing, swimming, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and ice fishing. The park also features a nature center, which is open seasonally.
- "Stratton Brook State Park". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Legislative Program Review and Investigations Committee (January 23, 2014). "State Parks and Forests: Funding". Staff Findings and Recommendations. Connecticut General Assembly. p. A-3. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Stratton Brook State Park". State Parks and Forests. Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- "Stratton Brook State Park Nature Center". CT Museum Quest. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Stratton Brook State Park Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection