|Parent||Datang Telecom Technology and Industry Group|
Leadcore Technology is a Chinese fabless semiconductor company that provides system-on-chip solutions for smartphones and tablets, specializing in the TD-SCDMA and TD-LTE network standards used in China and in other countries.
According to DigiTimes, in Q2 2014 Leadcore was the sixth-largest supplier of smartphone application processors in China with a market share of 3% in terms of units, which represents unit shipments of about 3 million.
|Model||Application||CPU instruction set||Process||CPU||L2 cache||GPU||Display resolution||Memory interface||Modem||Released|
|LC1810||Smartphone||ARMv7-A||40 nm||1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9||512 KB||Mali-400 MP2 @ 300 MHz||Up to 1920x1080||400 MHz LPDDR2||2G/3G (GSM, GSM-DSDA, TD-HSPA+)|
|LC1811||Up to 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9||Mali-400 MP2||Up to 1280x800|
|LC1813||1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7||Mali-400 MP2 @ 400 MHz||LPDDR/LPDDR2/DDR3||2G/3G (GSM, GSM-DSDS, TD-HSPA)||2013|
|LC1913||Tablet||1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7|
The LC1810/1811 are described as supporting the older Android 4.0 platform, while the LCD1813/1913 support Android 4.3. For the camera interface, LC1810 has a 20M pixels ISP, the LC1811 a 8M pixels ISP, while the LC1813 and LC1913 have a 13M pixels ISP. The LC1913 tablet processor has USB-OTG support as an extra feature.
- "About Leadcore". Leadcore. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- "Digitimes Research: China sees increased smartphone AP shipments in 2Q14". DigiTimes. 2014-07-30. Retrieved 2014-08-16.
- "LC1810". Leadcore. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- "GPU GFLOPS". GPU GFLOPS. 2014-07-29. Retrieved 2014-08-17.
- "LC1811". Leadcore. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- "LC1813". Leadcore. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- "Leadcore Introduces LC1810, LC1811, LC1813, and LC1913 SoCs for Smartphones and Tablets". CNXSoft. 2013-08-03. Retrieved 2014-08-16.
- "LC1913". Leadcore. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- "INNOPOWER LC1712 TD-HSPA/GGE FP". Leadcore. Retrieved 2014-08-16.
- "DTivy L1808B". Leadcore. Retrieved 2014-08-16.