List of people from Bexley
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Among those who were born in the London Borough of Bexley, or have dwelt within the borders of the modern borough are (alphabetical order):
- Kate Bush, singer, was born in Welling
- Godfrey Huggins, 1st Viscount Malvern, Commonwealth statesman and Prime Minister of Rhodesia and Nyasaland, was born in Bexley
- William Morris lived in Red House, which was built for him as a retreat
- Percy Hilder Miles, professor, violinist and composer (1878–1922), was born in Erith
- Robert Stewart, Viscount Castlereagh lived in North Cray
- Sweeting, Adam (2 October 2005). "Kate Bush: Return of the recluse". The Independent (London). Retrieved 15 May 2008.
- "Godfrey Huggins, 1st Viscount Malvern". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- Emily Cole, ed. (2009). Lived in London. Yale University Press.
- Musical Times through Google Books 37. 1 February 1896. p. 98. Retrieved 7 February 2011.