Belvedere railway station
Location of Belvedere in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Bexley|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
Belvedere railway station is a railway station in South East London between Abbey Wood and Erith. It is served by Southeastern. A level crossing beyond the platforms' western limits was closed prior to the westerly extension of platforms circa 1994 and the ticket office and passenger shelters were rebuilt soon afterwards.
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 6tph (trains per hour) (xx00/xx10/xx20/xx30/xx40/xx50) to London Cannon Street, calling at Abbey Wood, Plumstead, Woolwich Arsenal, Woolwich Dockyard, Charlton, Westcombe Park, Maze Hill, Greenwich, Deptford and London Bridge
- 2tph (xx00/xx30) to Dartford, calling at Erith and Slade Green
- 2tph (xx10/xx40) to Slade Green, calling at Erith
- 2tph (xx20/xx50) to Hither Green, calling at Erith, Slade Green, Crayford, Bexley, Albany Park, Sidcup, New Eltham, Mottingham and Lee
Several peak services, late evening and all trains on Sunday run to and from London Charing Cross. The station is non-stopped by fast services running to Gillingham from Charing Cross, which run fast until Abbey Wood in the west or Dartford in the east. .
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
North Kent Line
All trains serving the station are formed of either Class 465, Class 466 or Class 376 electrical multiple units. There have, however been extremely rare appearances of Class 375 trains serving the station in the past.
The following buses stop very near to Belvedere station:
- 180 to Plumstead, Woolwich, Charlton, Greenwich and Lewisham.
- 229 to Abbey Wood and Thamesmead.
- 229 to Erith, Northumberland Heath, Bexleyheath, Bexley and Sidcup.
- 401 to Thamesmead East and Thamesmead.
- 401 to Upper Belvedere and Bexleyheath
- 469 to Abbey Wood, Plumstead, Woolwich and Woolwich Common.
- 469 to Erith
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Belvedere railway station.|