Jonas at the Kingdom premiere in October 2014
|Birth name||Nicholas Jerry Jonas|
|Also known as||Nicholas Jonas|
September 16, 1992 |
Dallas, Texas, United States
|Origin||Wyckoff, New Jersey, United States|
Nicholas Jerry "Nick" Jonas (born September 16, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, actor and multi-instrumentalist, best known as one of the Jonas Brothers, a pop rock band he formed with his brothers Kevin and Joe. The Jonas Brothers originally started as an attempted solo singing career for Nick Jonas, but the record producer liked the sound when his brothers sang backup for him. Nick previously starred in the Disney Channel original series Jonas L.A. as Nick Lucas, alongside his brothers. He also starred in the Disney Channel original movie Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. He formed the band Nick Jonas & The Administration, which released its first album in 2010. He also currently stars in the DirectTV drama series Kingdom which premiered on the Audience Network in the fall of 2014. On February 12, 2015, Jonas was named the host the 28th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards, which will be broadcast from The Forum in Inglewood, California on March 28, 2015.
- 1 Life and career
- 2 Personal life
- 3 Achievements
- 4 Discography
- 5 Filmography
- 6 Tours
- 7 References
- 8 External links
Life and career
1992–99: Early life
Nicholas Jerry Jonas was born in Dallas, Texas. His mother, Denise (née Miller), is a former sign language teacher and singer, and his father, Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr., is a songwriter, musician, and former ordained minister at an Assemblies of God church. He was raised in Wyckoff, New Jersey and homeschooled by his mother. Nick is of Italian (from a great-grandfather), German, English, Irish, Scottish, Cherokee, and French-Canadian descent. He has two older brothers, Kevin (born 1987), Joe (born 1989) and a younger brother, Frankie (born 2000). He has one niece named, Alena Rose, who was born on February 2, 2014.
2000–05: Career beginnings and Nicholas Jonas
Jonas's career started when he was discovered at the age of six in a barber shop, while his mother was getting her hair cut and was referred to a professional show business manager. At the age of 7, he began performing on Broadway. He had acted in several plays, including A Christmas Carol (in 2000 as Tiny Tim and Scrooge at eight), Annie Get Your Gun (in 2001 as Little Jake), Beauty and the Beast (in 2002 as Chip), and Les Misérables (in 2003 as Gavroche). After Les Misérables closed, he performed in The Sound of Music (as Kurt) at the Paper Mill Playhouse.
In 2002, while performing in Beauty and the Beast, Jonas wrote a song with his father called "Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer)." With background vocals from the Beauty and the Beast cast, Nick recorded the song on the 2002 annual Broadway "Equity Fights AIDS" album, Broadway's Greatest Gifts: Carols for a Cure, Vol. 4. In November 2003, INO Records received a demo copy of "Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer)". The label released the song to Christian radio, where it quickly became popular on Record & Radio's Christian Adult Contemporary Chart.
By September 2004, an executive at Columbia Records discovered Jonas' song.f He was soon jointly signed to INO Records and Columbia Records and released the single "Dear God". A second single, "Joy to the World (A Christmas Prayer)" (a re-recorded version), was released on November 16. It was supposed to be followed by a December release of a self-titled solo album Nicholas Jonas, but the album was pushed back. It did, however, get a limited release. Nick, along with his brothers, Kevin and Joe, co-wrote songs for the album. In early 2005, Columbia Records' new president, Steve Greenberg, heard Jonas' record. While Greenberg did not like the album, he did like Nick's voice.
2005–10: Jonas Brothers
After meeting with Jonas and hearing the song, "Please Be Mine", written and performed by the brothers, Daylight/Columbia Records decided to sign the three as a group act. After being signed to Columbia, the brothers considered naming their group "Sons of Jonas" before settling on the name "Jonas Brothers." It's About Time, the brothers' first album was released on August 8, 2006. According to the band's manager, it was only a "limited release" of a little over 50,000 copies. Because Sony was not interested in further promoting the band, the Jonas Brothers considered switching labels. The band was ultimately dropped by Columbia Records in early 2007.
After shortly being without a label, the Jonas Brothers signed with Hollywood Records in February 2007. Around the same time, brothers began appearing in commercials for Baby Bottle Pops, singing the jingle. Their self-titled second album, Jonas Brothers, was released on August 7, 2007. It reached number five on the Billboard 200 chart in its first week. It has since sold over three million copies worldwide. On August 17, 2007, Jonas, along with his brothers, guest starred in an episode of Hannah Montana, which aired after the premiere of High School Musical 2 and the Disney Channel show Phineas and Ferb. The episode broke basic cable records with a record 10.7 million viewers and became basic cable's most watched series telecast ever.
The reality short series, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream, premiered on Disney Channel on May 16, 2008. The show, which ran until September 5, 2008, documents the brothers' lives on the Look Me in the Eyes Tour. The name was inspired by the band's hit song "When You Look Me in the Eyes". The series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on March 21, 2010. The second season follows the band on the European leg of their World Tour 2009. Jonas and his brothers filmed a Disney Channel Original Movie called Camp Rock where they play a band called "Connect Three." Joe plays the lead male role as lead singer "Shane Gray"; Nick plays the role of "Nate," a guitarist; and Kevin plays the role of "Jason," also a guitarist. A soundtrack for the movie was released on June 17, 2008. The movie premiered on June 20, 2008, in the USA on Disney Channel, and Canada on Family. Production began on the sequel, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam in September 2009 and it premiered during the summer of 2010.
The Jonas Brothers' third studio album, A Little Bit Longer, was released in the United States on August 12, 2008. It sold over 2 million copies worldwide. The Jonas Brothers were listed number 9 on the richest pop acts of 2008. Jonas and his brothers starred in the Disney Channel Original Series JONAS about a pop band trying to live a normal life, which premiered May 2, 2009 and concluded on March 14, 2010. Filming for the second season began in February 2010. The second season was renamed Jonas L.A., and premiered on June 20, 2010. On November 8, 2010, it was announced that the series had been cancelled. The Jonas Brothers' fourth studio album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times, was released in the United States in June 2009.
2010–12: Solo projects
Jonas' side project from the Jonas Brothers called Nick Jonas & the Administration released their debut album Who I Am was released February 2, 2010. In January 2010, Jonas embarked on the Who I Am Tour with the Administration. The tour consisted of 22 dates that began on January 2, 2010, in Dallas, Texas and concluded on January 30, 2010, in Berkeley, California. Jonas also toured with his brothers again in 2010. In September 2011 and October 2011, Nick Jonas & The Administration began touring through South America in support of their debut album, Who I Am.
On June 21, 2010, Jonas made his West End debut performing in Les Misérables for the second time, but this time as the role of Marius Pontmercy. Jonas was originally supposed to play the role for only three weeks, but was able to extend his run until July 24, 2010, because of changes in the Jonas Brothers tour schedule. He also appeared in the 25th Anniversary Concert at The O2 Arena on October 3, 2010, again playing the role of Marius Pontmercy. From August 5–7, 2011, Jonas performed in the musical Hairspray as Link Larkin at the Hollywood Bowl. Jonas appeared in the 2011 series Mr. Sunshine; he played Eli White, an up-and-coming singer who wants everything his way before he performs at the Sunshine Center. He also plays the role of Ryan on the sitcom Last Man Standing.
In February 2012, he appeared in episode of Smash in the role of Lyle West, a young musician and television star backing a promising Broadway musical; Jonas will reprise the role of Lyle West in the show's season finale on May 14. Nick had a cameo appearance in the last episode of the second season of the comedy web series Submissions Only. Jonas was to perform in the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" as J. Pierrepont Finch from January 24 till July 1, 2012. However, the musical ended its run on May 20. Jonas recorded 5 songs for the How To Succeed in Business soundtrack.
2012–13: Jonas Brothers reunion and split
On March 6, 2012, the Jonas Brothers released a video on Twitter of them in their home studio, along with the hashtag "#JonasBrothers2012", suggesting that a reunion was occurring. Starting on August 19, 2012, the eldest Jonas brother will appear in an E! reality series alongside his wife Danielle and brothers Nick and Joe. "Married to Jonas" will document the young couple's domestic life as well as the brothers' recording efforts as they prepare to release their newest group album.
On May 1, 2012, it was announced that after 6 years with Hollywood Records, the Jonas Brothers had parted ways with their label. The band has bought back the rights to their master recordings, merchandising, and publishing, and plans to release their upcoming fifth album with a new label.
On July 4, 2012, Jonas joined his brother, Joe Jonas on stage and performed a collection of Jonas Brothers songs toghter at Philly's Fourth of July Jam. On July 18, 2012, he joined Demi Lovato in Los Angeles on stage at the Greek Theatre during her Summer Tour 2012 and performed the songs "Don't Forget" and "Catch Me" with her.
On July 30, 2012, Jonas was reportedly in final negotiations to join the judging panel in the twelfth season of Fox's American Idol. On August 4, 2012, he released a statement that he considered the judging role. However, on August 27, 2012, it was reported that he had signed a deal with Fox to be a guest mentor next to Demi Lovato on The X Factor after she chose the four people that would continue on in the contest.
On May 21, 2013 it was announced that on June 16 Nick would co-host the Miss USA 2013 competition on NBC. He also joined his brothers for a performance during the show. On August 13 he announced that he would play a guest role as an computer hacker on a fall episode of the fourth season of the TV series Hawaii Five-0.
On October 9, 2013, the group cancelled their highly anticipated comeback tour days before it was slated to start, citing a "deep rift within the band" over "creative differences". Following the tour cancellation, the Jonas Brothers Twitter page went offline and the brothers' individual accounts became temporarily obsolete; causing several media outlets to report that a break-up was imminent. However, on October 23, 2013, Joe and Nick tweeted that they were "getting [ther] shit together" and asked fans to "bear with [them]". On 29 October 2013, the Jonas Brothers officially confirmed their split.
2013–present: Nick Jonas and other projects
On March 18, 2013, it was revealed that Nick would star in the thriller film Careful What You Wish For, which is set to release in 2014.
On February 4, 2014, it was announced that he would be working as the musical and creative director for the tour. In an interview with Rolling Stones, Nick stated "I'm overseeing video content, wardrobe, lighting and staging, and then I'm extending into the musical side of things, which includes creating the arrangements for the songs. I'm building what Demi wanted, which is a show without stops and starts. Demi and I have the same manager, so I was immediately excited when I was offered the position. The relationship that Demi and I had over eight years really gives me the insight into how to best communicate with her and her team."I've been in rehearsals with the band for the last two weeks. The biggest challenge has been just trying to rethink some of the music and see how we could compliment it with lights and video. I sat down with the band and said to them, 'You need to step into this like it's a new gig. None of these arrangements are going to sound like the originals, so you need to have an open mind.'"
During the same interview with Rolling Stone he also said that once the tour gets off the ground, he will turn his attention towards his upcoming solo project. "Some of it is done and ready to be released," he says. "I've got a lot of things in the pipeline right now and I'm waiting to release some news about my music and my next steps. It isn't quite locked in yet, but I have started making some music and now it's all about lining up the pieces."
On February 18, it was announced that Nick would play the role of Nate Henderson in the new drama series Navy St. On March 13 he announced that he was filming a second episode of Hawaii Five-0. On June 23, it was announced that the series Navy St. had been renamed Kingdom. On June 25, 2014, Nick posted a snippet of a possible new song on Instagram. On June 28, 2014, he shot a music video for an upcoming single. On July 24, Jonas released the single, entitled "Chains", to the internet without any true promotion. The song was released to iTunes, and its video premiered on MTV on July 30, 2014, via Jonas' new label Island Records. In August he announced that his upcoming will be self-titled and will be released in late October or early November. He also revealed that the second single "Jealous" would be released on September 7. During the fashion week in New York he announced that he's signed by Wilhelmina Models. On October 8, 2014, Kingdom premiered on DirectTV's Audience Network, and was renewed for two more seasons two weeks later.
In 2015 he will appear as a guest mentor for Christina Aguilera's team on The Voice Season 8 during The Battle Rounds. On January 26, 2015 it was announced that he will recur on Scream Queens.
Health and relationships
Jonas was diagnosed with Type I diabetes at the age of thirteen and uses an insulin pump to help him manage his condition. He has developed the Change for the Children Foundation. Partnering with five different charities, their goal is to raise money and awareness for diabetes. He also developed a public service announcement with the Washington Nationals to support diabetes care at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Singer and actress Miley Cyrus has stated that she dated Jonas from June 2006 to December 2007. Cyrus claimed they were "in love" and began dating soon after they first met. The song "Wedding Bells" by the Jonas Brothers was written by Nick. It was rumored that the song was based on his past relationship with Cyrus who, at the time of the song's release, was engaged to Liam Hemsworth. In 2009 Nick Jonas briefly dated fellow Disney star Selena Gomez after she appeared in the music video for the song "Burnin' Up" (performed by Jonas' band Jonas Brothers). Jonas dated Australian actress and singer Delta Goodrem in May 2011. They broke up in February 2012; Goodrem has said that it was a genuine love. As of August 2013 he is dating Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, whom he met at the 2013 Miss USA competition.
Since August 6, 2008, Bayer Diabetes Care has partnered with Jonas as a diabetes ambassador to promote the idea for young people to manage their diabetes. Jonas testified in the U.S. Senate to promote more research funding for the condition. In 2010, Nick further volunteered his efforts for Do Something by offering his time as a prize to teens who donated jeans to Do Something and Aeropostale's "Teens for Jeans" campaign. Further, Nick filmed another PSA, this one in support of Do Something's "Battle of the Bands" campaign, for the advancement of music education in schools. Nick is also is a member of the National Youth Leadership Committee for the Ronald Reagan Centennial Celebration, along with Jordin Sparks, Genevieve Ryan, and Brodi Conover.
|2009||Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica||Best Fashionista (Most Fashionable)||Himself||Won|
|2010||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite TV Actor||Himself||Nominated|
|Nickelodeon Mexico Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite International Character Male ||Himself||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Music: Love Song||"Stay"||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Breakout Artist: Male||Nick Jonas & The Administration||Nominated|
|Young Hollywood Awards||Young Hollywood Artist of the Year||Himself||Won|
|2011||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite TV Actor||Himself||Nominated|
|2012||Broadway Beacon Awards 2012||"Contributions to the theater community"||Himself||Won|
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||Acuvue Inspire Award||Himself||Won|
|2014||Young Hollywood Awards||Coolest Crossover Artist||Himself||Won|
|MTV European Music Awards||Artist on the Rise||Himself||Nominated|
|2015||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Male Singer||Himself||Pending|
|2008||Best of Both Worlds Concert||Himself||3D concert film|
|Camp Rock||Nate Gray||Made for television|
|2009||Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience||Himself||3D concert film|
|Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian||Cherub||Film|
|2010||Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam||Nate Gray||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|Les Misérables: 25th Anniversary Concert||Marius Pontmercy||Limited theatrical release; (Released on DVD and Blu-ray in the UK November 29, 2010)|
|2011||Jonas Brothers: The Journey||Himself||Unauthorized documentary|
|2015||Careful What You Wish For||Doug Martin||First lead acting role in a feature film|
|2007||Hannah Montana||Himself||"Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas" (Season 2, Episode 16)|
|2009–2010||JONAS/Jonas L.A.||Nick Lucas||Co-lead role; Disney Channel Original Series (Season 1 as JONAS, Season 2 as Jonas L.A.)|
|2011||Mr. Sunshine||Eli White||"Employee of the Year" (Season 1, Episode 2)|
|Last Man Standing||Ryan Vogelson||"Last Christmas Standing" (Season 1, Episode 10)|
|2012||Smash||Lyle West||"The Cost of Art" (Season 1, Episode 4) and "Bombshell" (Season 1, Episode 15)|
|Submissions Only||Lonely Dancer||"Another Interruption" (Season 2, Episode 8)|
|2013–2015||Hawaii Five-0||Ian Wright||"Akanahe" (Season 4, Episode 8); "O ka Pili'Ohana ka 'Oi" (Season 4, Episode 22)
"Poina ʻOle" (Season 5, Episode 12)
|2014-Present||Kingdom||Nate Kulina||Main role|
|2015||Scream Queens||TBA||Recurring role|
|Reality TV Series|
|2008, 2010||Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream||Himself||Reality series|
|2009||Band in a Bus||Himself||Reality DVD|
|2012||The X Factor USA||Himself||Season 2 (Judges Houses) 1, 2, 3 (October 10–11 & October 17)|
|2012–2013||Married to Jonas||Himself||Docu-soap|
|2015||The Voice||Himself||Season 8 (The Battle Round)|
|2008||Studio DC: Almost Live||Himself||Second show|
|Extreme Makeover: Home Edition||Himself||"The Akers Family" (Season 6, Episode 2)|
|2009||Saturday Night Live||Himself||February 14, 2009 episode|
|2010||Live! with Regis and Kelly||Himself (Host)||January 8, 2010 episode|
|Minute to Win It||Himself||May 12, 2010 episode|
|I Get That a Lot||Himself||May 19, 2010 episode|
|Extreme Makeover: Home Edition||Himself||"The Heathcock Family" (Season 7, Episode 17)|
|The Biggest Loser||Himself||Season 10, Episode 13|
|2011||Dancing with the Stars||Himself||Audience Member|
|2012||Empire Girls: Julissa and Adrienne||Himself||Episode|
|Opening Act||Himself||Nick Jonas & Patrick Tanner|
|2013||Miss USA 2013||Himself (Co-Host & Performer)||Host and performer with Jonas Brothers|
|2013 Teen Choice Awards||Himself (Performer)||Played drums for Demi Lovato on "Made in the USA"|
|2015||Miss Universe 2014||Himself (Performer)||Performed Chains, Jealous and Teacher (January 25, 2015)|
|2015 Kids' Choice Awards||Himself (Host)||Host his first award show |
|2011||My Time||Gabrielle Giguere||Producer, cameo|
|2000||A Christmas Carol||Tiny Tim|
|2001||Annie Get Your Gun||Little Jake|
|2002||Beauty and the Beast||Chip|
|The Sound of Music||Kurt|
|2010||Les Misérables||Marius Pontmercy||June 21, 2010–July 24, 2010; October 3, 2010 (25th Anniversary Concert)|
|2011||Hairspray||Link Larkin||August 5–7, 2011 at the Hollywood Bowl|
|2012||How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying||J. Pierrepont Finch||January 24–May 20, 2012|
In January 2010, Nick Jonas & The Administration began touring in support of their debut album, Who I Am. Apart from guest appearances at specific events, it marks the first time Nick has toured without his brothers, Kevin and Joe. In September 2011 and October 2011, Nick Jonas & The Administration began touring through South America in support of their debut album, Who I Am.
- "Pop & Hiss". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Shirtless Nick Jonas Shows Off His Hot Body—You've Gotta See This New Pic!". E! Online. October 2, 2014. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Nick Jonas". Allmusic.com. Retrieved 2013-11-10.
- Vena, Jocelyn (October 13, 2008). "Jonas Brothers To Play Thanksgiving Halftime Show In Dallas – News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News". Mtv. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- Sean Patrick Reily (February 26, 2009). "The Jonas Brothers: It's full scream ahead | Pop & Hiss | Los Angeles Times". Latimesblogs.latimes.com. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- "The Boy Band Next Door". Newsweek. February 4, 2008. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- Cotliar, Sharon (June 25, 2010). "Growing Up Jonas". People Magazine. Retrieved 2010-07-23.
- moviesireland (May 19, 2009). "The JONAS Brothers talk purity rings & their Irish roots". YouTube. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- "Jonas Brothers Irish". YouTube. June 11, 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- 10 Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Irish. Thefw.com (March 16, 2012).
- Moss, Corey (April 6, 2006). "More Blink-182 Than Hanson, It's Time for the Jonas Brothers". MTV. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Playbill News: Beauty and the Beast Becomes 8th Longest-Running Show Aug. 4". Playbill. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Playbill News: Photo Call: Les Misérables: Leading Mann". Playbill. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Playbill Biography: Nicholas Jonas". Playbill. August 30, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Playbill News: Meg Bussert Joins Paper Mill Sound of Music; Complete Casting Announced". Web.playbill.com. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Nicholas Jonas – Dear God". INO Records. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "About.com: INO Records Signs 12-Year Old Singer/Actor Nicholas Jonas". Christianmusic.about.com. June 11, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "About.com: Jonas Brothers It's About Time". Christianmusic.about.com. June 11, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Nicholas Jonas". WalMart.com. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Jonas Brothers deliver squeaky clean 'punk' music". Music.monstersandcritics.com. Archived from the original on March 27, 2008. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "The Cute Boy Choir & Soloist Directory: Nicholas Jonas". Boysoloist.com. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "The New Boy Bands". MTV. March 9, 2006. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "The Jonas Brothers Sign Record Deal With Disney's Hollywood Records" (Press release). Hollywood Records. February 8, 2007. Archived from the original on February 13, 2007. Retrieved 2008-07-16.
- Gina Scarpa, "'Hannah Montana' Airs New Episode On Big Night", BuddyTV.com, August 11, 2007.
- "New Seasons Of Jonas Brothers' "Living The Dream" And "JONAS" Heading To Disney Channel | AHN". Allheadlinenews.com. February 25, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- Vena, Jocelyn (November 9, 2010). "'Jonas L.A.' Canceled By Disney Channel – Music, Celebrity, Artist News". MTV. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- Vena, Jocelyn (January 4, 2010). "Nick Jonas Gives Exclusive Update On Solo Tour". MTV News.
- "Nick Jonas 2011 TOUR". oceanUP.com. July 9, 2011. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "Nick Jonas Les Miserables Marius ROLE". oceanUP.com. May 27, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- "Ramin Karimloo Confirmed As Enjolras In Concert LES MISERABLES; Nick Jonas Extends West End Run 2010/07/06". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- Bamigboye, Baz (May 28, 2010). "Jonas Brothers star Nick to make West End debut in Les Miserables". Daily Mail (London).
- "Nick Jonas Hairspray at Hollywood Bowl". oceanUP.com. May 24, 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Nick Jonas Mr. Sunshine Guest Star". oceanUP.com. September 27, 2010. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- Jeffrey, Morgan (November 9, 2011). "Nick Jonas to appear on 'Last Man Standing'". Digital Spy. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- Gonzalez, Sandra (December 6, 2011). "'Last Man Standing': Nancy Travis previews Nick Jonas' guest spot". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- Ng, Philiana (October 6, 2011). "NBC's 'Smash' Snags Nick Jonas, Bernadette Peters". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "First Look At Nick Jonas In NBC's Smash!". Nick J Online. January 5, 2012. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- "Nick Jonas Smash Finale Star". oceanUP.com. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "JonasHQ.Org | Your No. 1 Fansite and Exclusive Source for the Jonas Brothers » Nick to guest star on Submissions Only Season Two Finale". JonasWorld.Org. March 30, 2008. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Welcome to Twitter - Login or Sign up". Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Nick Jonas". Nick J Online. September 7, 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Nick Jonas". Nick J Online. May 8, 2012. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "JonasHQ.Org | Your No. 1 Fansite and Exclusive Source for the Jonas Brothers » How to Succeed’s Broadway Run Will End May 20". JonasWorld.Org. March 27, 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Nick Jonas' How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying EP Set for May 8 Release – Theater News – Apr 17, 2012". Theatermania.com. April 17, 2012. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Songs from How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying (EP): Nick Jonas, Frank Loesser, Rose Hemingway, Rob Bartlett: Music". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Jonas Brothers News – Jonas Brothers Reunion! Nick & Joe Jonas Make Music Together (VIDEO)". Celebuzz. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- Vena, Jocelyn. "Kevin Jonas Partners With Ryan Seacrest For 'Married To Jonas'". MTV News. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
- Shaw, Jessica. "Jonas brother lands E! reality show | EW.com". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "JonasHQ.Org | Your No. 1 Fansite and Exclusive Source for the Jonas Brothers » Jonas Brothers Part Ways With Disney’s Hollywood Records". JonasWorld.Org. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- Nick Jonas. Nick J Online.
- Nick Jonas Demi Lovato LA DUET PIX. oceanUP.com.
- Nick Jonas, Pharrell Williams 'American Idol' Judges? Both Musicians Negotiating Deals for Reality TV Gig (REPORT) – AOL Music Blog. Blog.music.aol.com (July 30, 2012).
- Johnson, Zach. (July 30, 2012) Nick Jonas, Pharrell Williams In Talks to Become New American Idol Judges. UsMagazine.com.
- Nick Jonas May Join Mariah Carey as a Judge on Season 12 of American Idol | Broadway Buzz. Broadway.com (July 30, 2012).
- Nick Jonas American Idol Judge?!. oceanUP.com.
- Nick Jonas. Nick J Online.
- Halperin, Shirley (August 27, 2012). "'X Factor': Nick Jonas Paired With Demi Lovato for Judge's House Round (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter (Prometheus Global Media). Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- marissa. "Nick Jonas to Guest Star on Hawaii Five-0". TV Fanatic. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Hawaii Five-0 on Twitter: "Casting: #H50 fans, say ALOHA 2 @nickjonas! He's coming 2 the island this fall #Five0Friday! http://t.co/T0g4OR2XZ1 http://t.co/ZjSsFdnWKB"". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Jonas Brothers cancel tour days before first show due to 'deep rift within the band'".
- "Jonas Brothers' Message to Fans: Please Hold While We Get Our S--t Together - E! Online". E! Online. October 22, 2013. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Nick Jonas Sent Out A Cryptic Tweet & Joe Jonas Follows Suit!! What Does This Mean For Their Band?!". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Irish Independent - 'We're closing a chapter' - American group The Jonas Brothers split". Independent.ie. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- Greene, Andy. "Nick Jonas' Next Gig: Demi Lovato's Musical and Creative Director". Rolling Stone.
- "Demi Lovato Nick Jonas In Vancouver". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Demi Lovato Concert Setlist at Rogers Arena, Vancouver on February 9, 2014 - setlist.fm". setlist.fm. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Nick Jonas NAVY ST. DIRECTV ROLE". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Peter M. Lenkov on Twitter: "@nickjonas @HawaiiFive0CBS Thanks again, Nick. This one is going to be epic."". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Nick Jonas Filming Hawaii 5-0 Today". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Nick Jonas DirecTV Show ‘Navy Street’ Renamed ‘Kingdom’, Premieres Oct. 8 @ 9 PM". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Nick Jonas Talks New Single 'Jealous' + Reveals Album Title". PopCrush. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "‘Kingdom’ Renewed On DirecTV ; MMA Drama Gets 20 More Episodes - Deadline". Deadline. October 17, 2014. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- McRady, Rachel (2015-01-20). "The Voice Season 8: Nick Jonas, Ellie Goulding, More Join as Mentors - Us Weekly". Usmagazine.com. Retrieved 2015-01-29.
- "Nick Jonas Boards Fox's Ryan Murphy Comedy 'Scream Queens' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. 2015-01-15. Retrieved 2015-01-29.
- "Type 1 Pop Star, Nick Jonas Tells His Story". Diabetes Health. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- "Jonas Brothers – Nick Jonas, Diabetes". CosmoGIRL!. August 6, 2008. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- "Children's Hospital Foundation: Children's National Day at Nationals Park". Dcchildrensfoundation.com. July 5, 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- McNeil, Liz (August 7, 2008). "Miley: Nick Jonas and I 'Were In Love'" (article). People. Retrieved 2009-07-18.
- Jonas Brothers (June 18, 2009). Larry King Live. Interview with Larry King. CNN.
Jocelyn Vena (June 19, 2009). "Joe Jonas Confirms Brother Nick And Miley Cyrus Are Dating". MTV. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Mercedes Lara, Maria. "Nick Jonas' Many Girlfriends: Selena Gomez". Celebuzz. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- "Nick Jonas & Selena Gomez: Are They Dating?". People. 2008-07-23. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- Vena, Jocelyn (2009-02-13). "Nick Jonas No Longer Dating Selena Gomez". MTV.com. Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- "Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem Take Hand in Hand Stroll Around Sydney". Celebuzz!. November 29, 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-07.
- "Delta Goodrem and her teenage boyfriend Nick Jonas call it quits". Herald Sun. Australia. February 2, 2012. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- "Delta Goodrem says it was 'genuine love' with Nick Jonas". News.com.au. 4 June 2012. Retrieved 8 December 2013.
- "Joe Jonas Sex Tape, Swift/ Nick On Olivia". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Bayer diabetes care partners with Nick Jonas to encourage young people to proactively manage their diabetes". Change for the Children. August 6, 2008. Archived from the original on August 22, 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-02.
- "Nick Jonas Meets Barack Obama, Lobbies For Diabetes Funding". Star Pulse. June 24, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- "Donate Your Jeans and Win a Chance to Meet Nick Jonas!".
- "Battle of the Bands PSA – Nick Jonas". YouTube.
- "Nick Jonas And Jordin Sparks Ronald Reagan Centennial Celebration". Disney Dreaming. August 3, 2010. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Reagan Centennial". Reaganfoundation.Org. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Nick Jonas, Jordin Sparks Named Chairs of Ronald Reagan Youth Committee". Fox News. August 2, 2010.
- "Nominados a los Kids Choice Awards México 2010".
- "Ganadores de los Kids’ Choice Awards México 2010".
- "2010 Young Hollywood Awards winners". Glamourvanity.com. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "And The 2011 Kids' Choice Award Nominees Are...". Cambio. February 10, 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- PRWeb (November 7, 2011). "The Disability Rights Legal Center honors NBCUniversal, Francine R. Kaufman, M.D. and Entertainer Nick Jonas". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 2012-02-18.[dead link]
- "VIDEO: Nick Jonas Accepts DREAM Award at DRLC's FDR Dinner". Nick J Online. November 18, 2011. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- Nick Jonas. Nick J Online.
- 'Nick And Joe Jonas Are Such Sweeties!'. oceanUP.com.
- JonasHQ.Org | Your No. 1 Fansite and Exclusive Source for the Jonas Brothers » Nick Jonas at the Broadway Beacon Awards. JonasWorld.Org (March 30, 2008).
- "Young Hollywood Awards 2014 Nominees!". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "EMA". Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- Jonas, Kevin. "Jonas Brothers – The Journey Unauthorized: Jonas Brothers: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- "Smash : Bombshell – Zap2it". Affiliate.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "JonasHQ.Org | Your No. 1 Fansite and Exclusive Source for the Jonas Brothers » ‘Smash’: Nick Jonas Returning for Season Finale". JonasWorld.Org. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Original Webseries from Kate Wetherhead & Andrew Keenan-Bolger". Submissions Only. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Listings - HAWAII FIVE-0 on CBS - TheFutonCritic.com". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- JonasHQ.Org | Your No. 1 Fansite and Exclusive Source for the Jonas Brothers » ‘X Factor’: Nick Jonas Paired With Demi Lovato for Judge’s House Round. JonasWorld.Org (August 28, 2012).
- "Nick Jonas". Nick J Online. April 30, 2012. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "JonasHQ.Org | Your No. 1 Fansite and Exclusive Source for the Jonas Brothers » Reality Show: Married to Jonas to start August 19". JonasWorld.Org. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Nick Jonas on the Biggest Loser Tomorrow". Shine On Media. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- Nick Jonas EMPIRE GIRLS Appearance. oceanUP.com.
- Nick Jonas OPENING ACT STAR. oceanUP.com.
- "Demi Lovato Nick Jonas Made In The USA". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Chewy – Home". Ads.parentsconnect.com. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Nick Jonas on Twitter: "I am going on tour! Head to http://t.co/uy2YcphxWu for all the details on early access tickets. #nickontour http://t.co/IyRCi1Ejav"". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Iggy Azalea Reveals The Name Of Her Upcoming Stadium Tour, Hints At The Title Of Her Sophomore LP". idolator.com. 10 September 2014.
- "Demi Lovato Nick Jonas In Vancouver". Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Nick Jonas' Next Gig: Demi Lovato's Musical and Creative Director". Rolling Stone. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Nick Jonas|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nick Jonas.|