- "Nicky" Hilton can also refer to Conrad Hilton, Jr.
Nicky Hilton in 2010
|Born||Nicholai Olivia Hilton
October 5, 1983
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Businesswoman, model, and fashion designer|
|Spouse(s)||Todd Andrew Meister (2004) (annulled)|
|Parents||Richard Howard Hilton
Nicholai Olivia "Nicky" Hilton (born October 5, 1983) is an American businesswoman, fashion model, socialite, celebutante, heiress and fashion designer. She is a great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton (founder of Hilton Hotels).
Early life 
Hilton was born in New York City and raised in Los Angeles to a Roman Catholic household. Her father Richard Hilton works as a businessman. Her mother Kathy Hilton (née Avanzino) is a former actress. Hilton was named after her great-uncle Conrad Nicholson Hilton Jr.. She is the second of four children: she has an older sister, Paris (born 1981), and two younger brothers, Barron Nicholas II (born 1989) and Conrad Hughes Hilton III (born 1994).
Fashion designer 
In 2004, Hilton launched her own clothing line. She also designed a line of handbags for Japanese company Samantha Thavasa.
In 2007, she started her second line, Nicholai, at a higher pricepoint. Nicholai held its fashion show for the spring/summer 2008 season on September 9, 2007 in New York City during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
In 2005, Hilton was the face of Australian underwear line Antz Pantz alongside Kimberly Stewart. Stewart remains contracted, however Hilton has been replaced by Australian model Megan Maitland. Around this time, Hilton modeled for the cover of Lucire for its New Zealand and Romanian editions.
Other ventures 
In 2006, she entered a partnership to open two Nicky O Hotels, the first in Miami and the second in Chicago. On February 12, 2007, Hilton was sued for breach of contract by her partners.
On September 21, 2010, Nicky and her sister Paris were stopped by immigration officers at Narita Airport, Japan because of Paris' conviction for drug possession a day earlier; under Japan's strict anti-drug laws, all people sentenced for any drug crime are generally rejected entry to the country. They were both due to appear at a news conference in Tokyo on September 22 to promote Paris' fashion and fragrance lines along with Nicky. According to Paris and Nicky Hilton's publicists, Narita Airport's immigration office questioned Paris "for hours". Nicky and Paris were forced to stay close to the airport at a hotel as officials determined what to do on September 22. Their scheduled visits to some other countries, such as Indonesia and Malaysia, were canceled as they have stronger anti-drug laws than Japan.
Personal life 
In August 2004, Hilton married childhood friend and businessman Todd Andrew Meister at the Las Vegas Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The marriage was annulled nearly three months later, with Hilton and Meister explaining they traveled apart often and had married "on a whim".
- Paris & Nicky Hilton – [Jan-2003] – interview. YouTube. Retrieved on 2010-12-29.
- Elizabeth, J. Randy Taraborrelli. Page 94. August 2006.
- "Nicky Hilton Plans Fashion Jewelry Line". Accessories Magazine. July 20, 2010.
- "PARSONS GALA FULL OF PROMISE". Elle. May 2012.
- "Paris Hilton's Sis Shows Her Sexy Side". CBS. February 11, 2009
- "Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week", retrieved March 5, 2011
- "Holeproof Antz Pantz". Antz Pantz. 2005-11-27. Archived from the original on 2005-11-27. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Nicky Hilton, Kimberly Stewart, Nathan Sapsford - Antz Pantz IT Girl Search - Photo". Life. 2005-09-28. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Holeproof Antz Pantz". Antz Pantz. 2006-06-19. Archived from the original on 2006-06-19. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Brad Batory. "Lucire Fashion: Making of a heiress: Lucire's cover girl, Nicky Hilton, as produced by Brad Batory of Indashio - The global fashion magazine". Lucire.com. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Hotel Online. Hotel Developer Robert Falor Suing Nicky Hilton Alleges Breach of Contract and Deceptive Business Practices
- Paris Hilton Detained at Airport in Japan, Fox News, September 21, 2010. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- Couzens, Jo. Paris Hilton stopped from entering Japan
- Nicky's Vegas Surprise, People, August 19, 2004. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- Lehner, Marla. Nicky Hilton Gets Marriage Annulled, People, November 9, 2004. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- "Nicky and H'wood scion split". New York Post. July 2011.
- "Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg call it quits". LA Times. July 29, 2011.
- Official site
- Nicky Hilton at the Internet Movie Database
- Nicky Hilton at the Fashion Model Directory