Nuestra Belleza México 2011
|Nuestra Belleza México 2011|
|Date||August 20, 2011 |
|Presenters||Javier Poza, Jacqueline Bracamontes|
|Entertainment||Luis Fonsi, Telefunka, Joan Sebastian|
|Venue||Centro Internacional de Convenciones, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Returns||Estado de México, Hidalgo, Quintana Roo|
The 18th annual Nuestra Belleza Mexico pageant, was held at the Centro Internacional de Convenciones of Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico on August 20, 2011. Thirty-four contestants competed for the national title, which was won by Karina González from Aguascalientes who competed in Miss Universe 2012 where she was a finalist in the Top 10. González was crowned by outgoing Nuestra Belleza México titleholder Karin Ontiveros and Ximena Navarrete Miss Universe 2010. She was the first Hidrocálida to win this Title.
The Nuestra Belleza Mundo México title was won by Mariana Berumen from Guanajuato who competed in Miss World 2012 where she was a Semifinalist in the Top 15. Berumen was crowned by outgoing Nuestra Belleza Mundo México titleholder Gabriela Palacio and Ximena Navarrete Miss Universe 2010. She was the second Guanajuatense to win this Title.
Jessica García Formenti from Baja California Sur was selected by the Nuestra Belleza México Organization as Nuestra Belleza Internacional México 2012. She competd in Miss International 2012 where she was a Semifinalist in the Top 15. She was the second Sudcaliforniana to win this Title.
|Nuestra Belleza México 2011|
|Nuestra Belleza Mundo México 2011|
|Suplente / 1st Runner-up|
Special Awards 
|Miss Top Model||
|Steps to Fame|
National Costume Competition 
In this competition the contestants are not evaluated, only the costumes. It is a competition showing the country's wealth embodied in the colorful and fascinating costumes made by Mexican designers combining the past and present of Mexico.
For the Nuestra Belleza México Organization this event is very important because it discloses the creative work of the great Mexican designers and also elects the costume to represent Mexico in Miss Universe the next year. Also, some costumes are elected to represent Mexico in other beauty contests.
The winning costume designer receives the "Aguja Diamante Award"
Semifinal Competition 
At the Semifinal Competition all contestants competed in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown categories as part of the selection for the others top 10 finalists who was be revealed during the beginning of the two-hour live telecast of the Nuestra Belleza México 2011 Pageant live on Televisa on Saturday, August 20.
- Luis Moya - Dermatologist
- Maru Ruíz de Icaza - Editor
- Arturo Velasco - Televisa Music Director
- Dafne Molina - Nuestra Belleza Mundo México 2004
- Dr. José Abel de la Peña- Plastic Surgeon
- Jordi Avendaño - Photographer
- Aurora Valle - Television Hostess & Journalist
- Juan José Origel - Journalist
- Gabriel Soto - El Modelo México 1996 & Actor
Background Music 
- Opening Number: "La Vida es una Pasarela" by Bianca Marroquín
- Intermediate: "Respira" by Luis Fonsi
- Swimsuit Competition: "Chocolate" by Telefunka
- Honored to Ximena Navarrete: "Dios Mío, Qué Mujer" by Joan Sebastián
- Evening Gown Competition: "Moneymoon" by Telefunka
- Crowning Moment: "Nuestra Belleza" (Official Theme)
|Aguascalientes||Laura Karina González Muñoz||20||1.76||Aguascalientes|
|Aguascalientes||Gabriela Elizabeth Delgado Rodríguez||23||1.80||Aguascalientes|
|Baja California||Gabriela Acuña Eyraud||19||1.73||Tecate|
|Baja California Sur||Jessica Cecilia García Formetí Canseco||21||1.78||La Paz|
|Campeche||Karla Eugenia Buenfil Ayala||21||1.80||Campeche|
|Coahuila||Diana Eloísa Ávila Ibarra||23||1.75||Torreón|
|Colima||Ana Karen Martínez Salazar||18||1.73||Manzanillo|
|Chiapas||Kristell Padilla Sáyago||21||1.74||Tonalá|
|Chihuahua||María Fernanda Carranza Ramírez||22||1.74||Cd. Juárez|
|Distrito Federal||Mónica Gómez Ortega||20||1.73||Mexico City|
|Durango||Mónica Ivette Ayala Venegas||22||1.74||Durango|
|Estado de México||Nohemí Hermosillo Villalobos||20||1.74||Toluca|
|Guanajuato||Mariana Berumen Reynoso||19||1.78||León|
|Hidalgo||Martha Lili Marlene Rosales López||23||1.74||Pachuca|
|Jalisco||Lucía Silva González||20||1.73||Puerto Vallarta|
|Michoacán||Edna Paola Álvarez Madriz||18||1.74||Nueva Italia|
|Morelos||Siri Mazari Lizárraga||23||1.73||Cuernavaca|
|Nayarit||Linda Rubí Ugarte Osuna||19||1.70||Tepic|
|Nuevo León||Ivette Alejandra García de Hoyos||22||1.75||Monterrey|
|Nuevo León||Ángela Anahí Cantú Sánchez||23||1.80||Guadalupe|
|Oaxaca||María Teresa Raviella Guerrero||19||1.75||Río Grande|
|Puebla||Claudia Aranza Barbosa Lima||20||1.75||Tehuacán|
|Querétaro||Adriana Martínez de Anda||19||1.74||Querétaro|
|Quintana Roo||Valery Antoniette Gantert Beristáin||18||1.80||Cancún|
|San Luis Potosí||Lorena Alvarado Zermeño||19||1.71||San Luis Potosí|
|Sinaloa||Grecia Yoselin Gutiérrez Godoy||22||1.78||Los Mochis|
|Sinaloa||Paloma del Rocío Llanes Germán||18||1.72||Los Mochis|
|Sonora||Laura Palacio Núñez||21||1.78||Puerto Peñasco|
|Sonora||Paulina Burrola Morales||20||1.73||Hermosillo|
|Tabasco||Martha del Rocío Espinosa Rios||20||1.74||Villahermosa|
|Tamaulipas||Karen Alejandra Lizcano Flores||19||1.80||Tampico|
|Veracruz||Beatríz Adriana Zavaleta Mendoza||22||1.77||Boca del Río|
|Yucatán||Jessica Margarita Duarte Hermida||21||1.73||Mérida|
|Zacatecas||Michelle Román Hurtado||20||1.78||Zacatecas|
- Aguascalientes - Gabriela Delgado
- Nuevo León - Ángela Cantú
- Sinaloa - Paloma Llanes
- Sonora - Paulina Burrola
Returning States 
Historical Significance 
- Aguascalientes won the Nuestra Belleza México title for the first time.
- This year the crown of Nuestra Belleza México suffers his seventh change, this new model continues today.
- Guanajuato won the Nuestra Belleza Mundo México title for the second time (before 1998).
- This year the crown of Nuestra Belleza Mundo México suffers his fourth change, this new model continues today.
- Baja California Sur was appointed as Nuestra Belleza Internacional México for the second time (before 2010).
- This year the crown of Nuestra Belleza Mundo México suffers his second change, this new model continues today.
- In this edition Ximena Navarrete Miss Universe 2010 was Honored.
- Estado de México and Quintana Roo returns to competition after two years (2009) and Hidalgo return to competition after three years (2008).
- Jalisco was placed for the eighth consecutive year in the Top 5.
- Aguacalientes was placed for the second consecutive year in the Top 5.
- Jalisco and Nuevo León were placed for the ninth consecutive year.
- Sonora was placed for the sixth consecutive year.
- Aguascalientes and Sinaloa were placed for the fourth consecutive year.
- Distrito Federal was placed for the third consecutive year.
- Morelos and Baja California Sur were placed for the second consecutive year.
- Durango returned to making calls to the semifinals after six years (2005), Guanajuato after three years (2008) and Chiapas and Estado de México after two years (2009).
- States that were called to the semifinals last year and this year failed to qualify were Coahuila, Yucatán, Tamaulipas and Veracruz.
- Aguascalientes won Miss Talent and Steps to Fame Award for the first time.
- Distrito Federal won Miss Sports for the third time (before 2006 and 2007).
- Durango won the Academic Award and Best National Costume for the first time.
- Jalisco won Miss Top Model and Personality Fraiche Award for the first time.
- Sinaloa won Miss Congeniality for the second time (before 2008).
- The host delegate, Lucía Silva from Jalisco, won fourth place.
- For the first time Javier Poza hosted the pageant with Jacqueline Bracamontes who was her fifth time.
- Aguascalientes (Gabriela Delgado), Campeche (Karla Buenfil), Nuevo León (Ángela Cantú) and Tamaulipas (Karen Lizcano) are the tallest delegates in this edition (1.80 m).
- Nayarit (Linda Ugarte) is the shortest delegate in this edition (1.70 m).
- Delegates from Campeche, Colima, Chihuahua, Distrito Federal, Hidalgo, Morelos and Tabasco were elected by designation.
- Estado de México's contest held after 10 years of sending candidates for appointment.
Contestants Notes 
- Aguascalientes - Karina González previously was Reina Nacional de la Feria de San Marcos 2010. She will compete in Miss Universe 2012.
- Baja California Sur - Jessica García Formenti was previously Miss Earth Baja California Sur 2009 and she obtained the title of Miss Water (2nd Runner-up) in the national contest of Miss Earth México 2009 in Mérida, Yucatán. She is cousin of Yaneth García Formenti Miss Earth Baja California Sur 2010, Miss Water (2nd Runner-up) in Miss Earth México 2010 and Miss América Latina México 2011, 4th Runner-up in Miss Latin America 2011. She was selected to compete in Miss International 2012 and was a semifinalist in the Top 15. Jessica García Formenti is the sister of the boyfriend of Karen Higuera.
- Coahuila - Diana Ávila was previously 2nd Runner-up at Nuestra Belleza Coahuila 2010.
- Colima - Ana Karen Martínez fell on stage in evening gown competition in the semifinal night of the contest.
- Estado de México - Nohemí Hermosillo was part of the contestants of Mexico's Next Top Model first cycle (2009) and she obtained the second place in the final competition. She is originally from Jalisco. Actually she works as a Model with Apple Model Management in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Guanajuato - Mariana Berumen will compete in Miss World 2012. Also she was born in Jalostotitlán, Jalisco
- Hidalgo - Lili Rosales was born in Tequila, Jalisco. She was elected to compete in Reina Hispanoamericana 2011 held in Santa Cruz, Bolivia on October 27, 2011. She was in the Top 5 of the National Costume competition, but she didn't place.
- Morelos - Siri Mazari was previously Miss Earth Morelos 2009 and she obtained the title of Miss Fire (3rd Runner-up) in the national contest of Miss Earth México 2009 in Mérida, Yucatán. Actually is a profesional Model. She is daughter of Maria del Jesus Mazari Señorita Morelos 1980.
- Nuevo León - Ángela Cantú previously was Señorita UANL 2009 in her University when she was studying dentistry. Also she is a Profesional Model.
- Nuevo León - Ivette García is a runner and specializes in the 200 m. and 400 m. dash. She was part of the Mexican Team who competed in the 2010 IAAF World Championships in Athletics in the 4x400 relay team. She was the 1st Runner-up in Elite Model Look Monterrey 2009.
- Quintana Roo - Valery Gantert is of Spanish parents.
- Sonora - Laura Palacio is sister of Elizabeth Palacio Nuestra Belleza Sonora 2002. Also she was elected Miss Earth Sonora 2011 in the 2010 edition of Miss Earth Sonora but she did not participate in Miss Earth México 2011 because also was elected Nuestra Belleza Sonora 2011 and participated in the 2011 edition of Nuestra Belleza México and was a Semifinalist in the Top 10.
- Yucatán - Jéssica Duarte came out in the semifinal stage with a splint on his left arm after the arm was injured in the concentration.