Schwarzenegger at the Toronto International Film Festival, September 9, 2012
|Born||Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger
September 18, 1993
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
University of Southern California
|Relatives||Gustav Schwarzenegger (grandfather)
Aurelia Jadrny (grandmother)
Robert Sargent Shriver, Jr. (grandfather)
Eunice Mary Kennedy (grandmother)
Robert Sargent Shriver III (uncle)
Timothy Perry Shriver (uncle)
Mark Shriver (uncle)
Anthony Paul Kennedy Shriver (uncle)
Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger (sister)
Early life and family
Schwarzenegger was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He is the third of four children and elder son of Maria Shriver, a journalist and author who is a member of the Kennedy family, and Austrian-born bodybuilder, actor, and former Republican California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. His maternal grandmother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, founded the Special Olympics and was the sister of President John F. Kennedy, and his maternal grandfather, Sargent Shriver, was the United States Ambassador to France, the 1st Director of the Peace Corps, and the Democratic vice-presidential candidate in the 1972 U.S. presidential election. Patrick has two elder sisters, Katherine (born December 13, 1989) and Christina (born July 23, 1991) a younger brother, Christopher (born September 27, 1997). and a younger half-brother, Joseph (born October 2, 1997).
Following his parents' separation, it was reported in the media he was changing his surname to "Shriver." None of these reports is based on statements made by him but are based instead on speculation over why he used the screen name "Patrick Shriver" on his Twitter account. Shriver is his mother's surname, which is part of his full name: Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger. Schwarzenegger added Achilles as his Catholic confirmation name.
Patrick's parents helped him found his company Project360 when he was 15. The philanthropic clothing line has a full menswear collection on the horizon and a mid-five-figures net from 2010, according to Details magazine. Patrick is also signed with L.A. Models, which has plans to push him for Ralph Lauren and Armani ad campaigns. He has admitted that he also hopes to raise awareness of his clothing company by taking on high profile modeling jobs.
In 2011, he worked a summer internship at The Grove, an upscale outdoor mall in Los Angeles. He also posed shirtless for a highly visible Hudson Jeans billboard advertisement seen on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. In October 2013, he starred as Romeo in the music video for "Right There" by Ariana Grande.
|2006||The Benchwarmers||Jock Kid Game #3|
|2012||Stuck in Love||Glen|
|2013||Grown Ups 2||Frat Boy Cooper|
- California Births, 1905 - 1995, Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger (Birth Date: 09/18/1993, County of Birth: Los Angeles)
- Alicia Diaz Dennis (2011-05-18). "Patrick Schwarzenegger Rejects Dad's Name on Twitter After Love Child News - Patrick Schwarzenegger". Zimbio. Retrieved 2013-07-15.
- "Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's Brentwood High School Commencement Speech". gov.ca.gov. June 7, 2008. Retrieved June 22, 2008.[dead link]
- Pace, Eric (July 24, 1991). "Chronicle". The New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- Brozan, Nadine (September 30, 1997). "Chronicle". New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- TMZ. May 20, 2011 http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0518_birth_certificate3.pdf
|url=missing title (help). Retrieved May 20, 2011.
- "Schwarzenegger's son with housekeeper born days after Shriver gave birth". Chicago Tribune.
- "Family & supporters feel betrayed by Schwarzenegger's infidelity". Digitaljournal.com. 2011-05-19. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Roberts, Rachel (May 20, 2011). "Arnold Schwarzenegger (News),World news,Celebrity,Life and style,Twitter (Technology),Internet,Technology,Media". The Guardian (London).
- Schwarzenegger, Patrick (May 15, 2011). "Patrick Shriver". Official Twitter account @PSchwarzenegger. "Just had my confirmation!Added achilles, Get ready for my new name: Patrick Arnold Achilleus Shriver Schwarzenegger. Now that's a long name."
- "Project360". Teamproject360.com. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- "Meet Patrick Schwarzenegger, Arnold and Maria's enterprising son - latimes.com". Latimesblogs.latimes.com. 2011-04-20. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Lowe, Laurence. "Patrick Schwarzenegger: Critical Eye". Details. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- "Patrick Schwarzenegger Pictures - Arnold Schwarzenegger at The Grove". Zimbio. 2011-07-12. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Almendrala, Anna (August 12, 2011). "Patrick Schwarzenegger Billboard Graces Sunset Boulevard". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2011-12-05.