Schwarzenegger at the Toronto International Film Festival, September 9, 2012
|Born||Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger
September 18, 1993
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
University of Southern California
|Relatives||Gustav Schwarzenegger (paternal grandfather)
Robert Sargent Shriver, Jr. (maternal grandfather)
Eunice Mary Kennedy (maternal grandmother)
Bobby Shriver (uncle)
Timothy Shriver (uncle)
Mark Shriver (uncle)
Anthony Shriver (uncle)
Katherine Schwarzenegger (sister)
Early life and family
Patrick Schwarzenegger was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He is the third of four children and eldest son of Maria Shriver, a journalist and author who is a member of the Kennedy family, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, an Austrian-born bodybuilder, actor, and former Republican California Governor, who were previously married. His maternal grandmother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, founded the Special Olympics and was the sister of President John F. Kennedy, and his maternal grandfather, Sargent Shriver, was the United States Ambassador to France, the 1st Director of the Peace Corps, and the Democratic vice-presidential candidate in the 1972 U.S. presidential election.
Schwarzenegger has two older sisters, Katherine (born December 13, 1989) and Christina (born July 23, 1991) a younger brother, Christopher (born September 27, 1997), and a younger paternal half-brother, Joseph (born October 2, 1997).
Schwarzenegger's parents helped him found his company Project360 when he was 15. The philanthropic clothing line has a full menswear collection on the horizon and a mid-five-figures net from 2010, according to Details magazine. Patrick is also signed with LA Models, which has plans to push him for Ralph Lauren and Armani ad campaigns. He has stated that he hopes to raise awareness of his clothing company by taking on high profile modeling jobs.
In 2011, he worked a summer internship at The Grove, an upscale outdoor mall in Los Angeles. He posed shirtless for a highly visible Hudson Jeans billboard advertisement seen on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. In October 2013, he starred as Romeo in the music video for "Right There" by Ariana Grande.
|2006||The Benchwarmers||Jock Kid Game #3|
|2012||Stuck in Love||Glen|
|2013||Grown Ups 2||Frat Boy Cooper|
|2015||Scouts vs. Zombies||Quarterback Jeff||Post production|
|2013||Ariana Grande featuring Big Sean||"Right There"||N/A|
- "California Births, 1905 - 1995". California birth records via FamilyTreeLegends.com. Archived from the original on August 26, 2012. Birth Date: 09/18/1993. County of Birth: Los Angeles.
- Alicia Diaz Dennis (2011-05-18). "Patrick Schwarzenegger Rejects Dad's Name on Twitter After Love Child News - Patrick Schwarzenegger". Zimbio. Retrieved 2013-07-15.
- "Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's Brentwood High School Commencement Speech". gov.ca.gov. June 7, 2008. Retrieved June 22, 2008.[dead link]
- Pace, Eric (July 24, 1991). "Chronicle". The New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- Brozan, Nadine (September 30, 1997). "Chronicle". New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- TMZ. May 20, 2011 http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0518_birth_certificate3.pdf
|url=missing title (help). Retrieved May 20, 2011.
- "Schwarzenegger's son with housekeeper born days after Shriver gave birth". Chicago Tribune.
- Iona Kirby, Dianne King (June 2, 2014). "All grown up! Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver come together for son Patrick's high school graduation". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- Johnson, Zach (May 2, 2012). "Patrick Schwarzenegger:I'm going to the University of Southern California". USmagazine.com. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- "Project360". Teamproject360.com. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- "Meet Patrick Schwarzenegger, Arnold and Maria's enterprising son - latimes.com". Latimesblogs.latimes.com. 2011-04-20. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Lowe, Laurence. "Patrick Schwarzenegger: Critical Eye". Details. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- "Patrick Schwarzenegger Pictures - Arnold Schwarzenegger at The Grove". Zimbio. 2011-07-12. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Almendrala, Anna (August 12, 2011). "Patrick Schwarzenegger Billboard Graces Sunset Boulevard". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Bhagat, Pooja (January 3, 2015). "Miley Cyrus Welcomes The New Year With Boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger After Getting Approval From His Family". International Business Times. Archived from the original on January 4, 2015. Retrieved January 4, 2015.