Psalm 90 is the 90th psalm from the Book of Psalms. Unique among the Psalms, it is attributed to Moses. The Psalm is well known for its reference to human lifespan being 70 or 80 ("threescore years and ten", or "if by reason of strength ... fourscore years" in the King James Version).
- Is recited during the Pesukei Dezimra during Shabbat, Yom Tov, and Hoshana Rabbah.
- Is recited on Shabbat Nachamu (the Shabbat after Tisha B'Av) in some traditions.
- Verse 17 is recited following Motzei Shabbat Maariv and the first paragraph of the Shema during bedtime prayers.
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 378
- The Artscroll Tehillim page 329
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 595
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 291