Scott David Menville
February 12, 1971
Malibu, California, U.S.
Actor, musician, voice actor
Scott David Menville (born February 12, 1971) is an American actor, voice actor and musician. He is best known for his voice work in animated films and television series.
Life and career [ edit ]
Menville was born in
Malibu, California. He is the son of television animator/writer Chuck Menville (1940–1992).
His first role came in 1979 in an episode of
. He is perhaps best known as Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo Robin on , Teen Titans Lloyd Irving on , Freddy Flintstone on Tales of Symphonia (taking over the role from The Flintstone Kids Lennie Weinrib) and Ma-Ti on . Captain Planet and the Planeteers [1 ] He also voiced Jonny Quest on and The New Adventures of Jonny Quest Quicksilver on . The Super Hero Squad Show [ ] citation needed
Menville is also a musician. He was the bassist for the Southern California rock band
Boy Hits Car, [2 ] which released three albums until he left the band in 2006. He was with the band since their founding. Menville has also participated in non-voice acting roles. He appeared in as Crutchfield, and had recurring roles on Ernest Goes to Camp as Full House Kimmy Gibbler's boyfriend Duane, [ and on ] citation needed as Wayne's best friend Wart. The Wonder Years [3 ]
Recently, he did the voices of
Metamorpho in and JT on Batman: The Brave and the Bold . Ben 10: Alien Force
Television [ edit ]
Some of the characters he has voiced include:
- Various All Grown Up!
- Salad Lad The Bite-Sized Adventures of Sam Sandwich
- Additional Voices American Dad!
, Amazing Stories - Billy Binford Family Dog
- the Avatar: The Last Airbender Sokka actor ("The Ember Island Players"), Nerdy History Student ("City of Walls and Secrets"), Firebending Entertainer and Fire Lord Puppet at the Fire Festival ("The Deserter"), Gan Jin Scout ("The Great Divide"), Additional Voices.
- Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Bucky Barnes
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Metamorpho
- Ben 10: Alien Force JT ("The Gauntlet")
- Jimmy Jones Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Best Buy Commercial - Elf in Training
- Additional Voices The Buzz On Maggie
- Ma-Ti Captain Planet & the Planeteers
- Additional Voices Challenge of the GoBots
- Numbuh 87 Codename: Kids Next Door
- Bingo Beaver The Get Along Gang
- G.I. Joe: Renegades Vince Hauser
- McCracken, "Blanche's Little Girl" episode (1988) The Golden Girls
- Nate, Additional Voices Gravity Falls
- Additional Voices The Fairly OddParents
- Sound effects for Bertram Family Guy
- Freddy Flintstone (season 2) The Flintstone Kids
- Additional voices Freakazoid!
- Duane Full House
- Various Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
- Additional Voices It's Punky Brewster
- Additional Voices Initial D
- Justice League King (" Wild Cards")
- Spanky The Little Rascals
- Kevin French, Mission Hill additional voices (just random fillers) [4 ]
- Danny My Little Pony and Friends
- Tsubute Ninja Scroll
- Jonny Quest The New Adventures of Jonny Quest
(animated series) - New Kids on the Block Joey McIntyre
- Slightly Peter Pan and the Pirates
- Additional Voices Phineas and Ferb
- Additional Voices The Powerpuff Girls
- Red Herring, Red Herring's grandmother A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Brian Rainbow Brite
- Bucky Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
- Buzz Winters (2008-2009) The Replacements
- Various Rugrats
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Norville "Shaggy" Rogers
- Donny (Boyz on Da Run) Shorty McShorts' Shorts
- Additional Voices Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
- Various South Park
- Additional Voices SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gym Teacher Bunny Conscience Scrubs
- Francis The Secret Saturdays
- The Super Hero Squad Show Quicksilver
- Prometheus 5 Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
- Additional voices, Superman: The Animated Series Kenny Braverman
- Zack Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? [5 ]
- Crankshaw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Teen Titans Robin, [6 ] Red X, Nightwing
- Teen Titans Go! Robin, Speedy, Detective Chimp
- T-Bone, Mikey, D.J., Additional Voices Totally Spies!
- Xenosaga Albedo Piazzola (child)
- Eshros Zatch Bell!
References [ edit ]
External links [ edit ]