Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
|Ben 10: Ultimate Alien|
|Created by||Man of Action (Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Steven T. Seagle)|
|Voices of||Yuri Lowenthal
Dee Bradley Baker
|Theme music composer||Kristopher Carter
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||52 (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Brian A. Miller and Jennifer Pelphrey (for Cartoon Network Studios)
Tramm Wigzell, Rob Swartz and Rob Sorcher (for Cartoon Network)
Dwayne McDuffie (co-producer)
Glen Murakami (supervising producer)
|Production company(s)||Cartoon Network Studios|
|Original channel||Cartoon Network|
|Original run||April 23, 2010– March 31, 2012|
|Preceded by||Ben 10: Alien Force|
|Followed by||Ben 10: Omniverse|
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien is an American animated television series – the third entry in Cartoon Network's Ben 10 franchise created by team Man of Action (a group consisting of Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Steven T. Seagle), and produced by Cartoon Network Studios.
It was slated to premiere after the series finale of Ben 10: Alien Force on March 26, 2010, but actually premiered on April 23, 2010, in the US and in the UK; and Latin America on October 10, 2010, coincidentally the date was 10/10/10, and at 10 a.m.[clarification needed]
In Canada, the series started airing on September 12, 2010, on Teletoon.
The series finale finished on March 31, 2012 with the two-part episode, The Ultimate Enemy, being in memory of Dwayne McDuffie who had died during the production of this series.
The plot follows on from Ben 10: Alien Force; set one whole year after the events of the previous series. The Omnitrix has been destroyed, and Ben must learn to master the incredible and incomprehensible secrets of the new Ultimatrix, a gauntlet-like version of the old Omnitrix that not only gives him access to all of his original alien abilities, but also allows him to evolve his alien forms into far much stronger and more powerful versions; called "ultimate forms."
However, in the premiere episode, "Fame", a young ten-year-old fan named Jimmy Jones deduces Ben's secret identity and reveals it to the world. Ben becomes an overnight celebrity, hailed by kids as a hero but distrusted by most adults as a possible threat. With Gwen, Kevin, Julie, and Grandpa Max still at his side, Ben continues to battle alien threats to the galaxy, including finding five aliens that were attacked and kidnapped by an Osmosian villain named Aggregor. Their names were Bivalvan, Galapegus, P'andor, Andreas, and Ra'ad. After Aggregor captured and fused with all five aliens, he began searching for the Map of Infinity to go to the Forge of Creation and absorb the vastly limitless, infinite God/cosmic-like powers of Celestialsapiens.
Later, Kevin is forced to absorb energy from the Ultimatrix and goes insane with tremendous energy and power, but is shown that he does still have a good human heart, and still does care, and that he has not gone completely evil. Kevin is eventually returned to normal and Aggregor's actions are reversed.
The second season features more self-contained stories rather than employing an overall storyline, although a real storyline is developing with the appearance of the mysterious, but dangerous Sir George and the extra-dimensional demon called "Diagon".
After the defeat of Vilgax who absorbed the enormous abilities and powers of Diagon to become even stronger and more powerful, Azmuth appears to ask Ben to give his sword and the Ultimatrix back, giving Ben the new-and-improved and greatly modified version of the Omnitrix.
Ben 10/generator Rex crossover
Ben Tennyson would go into generator Rex universe. Rex and Ben would face off. Ben would win and they would go back to Rex's base. The two would team up and take down the evo.
|Season||Episodes||First airdate||Last airdate||Main Villain(s)|
|1||20||April 23, 2010||December 10, 2010||Aggregor and Ultimate Kevin|
|2||32||February 4, 2011||March 31, 2012||Vilgax and Diagon|
Principal voice actors
- Yuri Lowenthal - Ben Tennyson, Forever Knights, Buzz, The Ultimatrix, AmpFibian (in "Fused"), Alien Prisoner, Synthroid, Albedo, Eon
- Ashley Johnson - Gwen Tennyson, Sunny Tennyson
- Greg Cipes - Kevin Levin, Robotic Guard, Forever Knights
- Dee Bradley Baker - Humungousaur/Ultimate Humungousaur, Jetray, Chromastone, Spidermonkey/Ultimate Spidermonkey, Echo Echo/Ultimate Echo Echo, Big Chill/Ultimate Big Chill, Upchuck, Cannonbolt/Ultimate Cannonbolt, Lodestar, Swampfire/Ultimate Swampfire, Armodrillo, Goop, Bivalvan, Nanomech, Way Big, Brainstorm, Water Hazard, Terraspin, AmpFibian, Heatblast, NRG, Diamondhead, Wildmutt/Ultimate Wildmutt, Eatle, Fastrack, ChamAlien, Clockwork, Jury Rigg, Four Arms (16 year old Ben), Stinkfly, Sevenseven, Pickaxe Aliens, SSSerpent, Andreas, P'andor, Ra'ad, Computron, Psyphon, Barry, Harvey Hackett, Cyborg, Plant Alien, Lucubras, Sir Reginald, Trumbipulor, Ultimate Ben 10,000, Prisoner #775, DNAlien Arachnichimp, DNAlien Eunice, Xenocyte, Flame Keeper, Audition Alien #1, Audition Alien #2, Audition Alien #3, Inspector #13, Ignacius, Pallorfang, Pterodactyl
- John DiMaggio - Will Harangue, Colonel Rozum, Aggregor, Rath, Vulkanus, Zombozo, Galapagus, Forever Knights, Adwaita, Four Arms (10 year old Ben), Octagon Vreedle, Magister Coronach, Carnie, Conduit Edwards, Trash Monster, Dagon, Spellbinder
- Paul Eiding - Grandpa Max Tennyson
- Vyvan Pham - Julie Yamamoto, Mrs. Jones, Ship
- Yeni Álvarez - Dr. Borges
- Diedrich Bader - Simian
- Jeff Bennett - Azmuth, Bellicus (of Alien X), Pops Vreedle, Haplor, Major Domo, Hugh, Ghostfreak/Zs'Skayr
- Xander Berkeley - Trukk, Warden Morgg
- Powers Boothe - Sunder
- Patrick Cavanaugh - Winston, Additional Voices
- Diane Delano - Ma Vreedle, Pretty Boy Vreedle
- Sean Donnellan - Ben 10,000, Eon
- Robin Atkin Downes - Sir Cyrus, Additional Voices
- Richard Doyle - Forever King Driscoll, Mr. Baumann, Enoch Additional Voices
- Greg Ellis - Chet Rigby, Sir Dagonet
- Miguel Ferrer - Magister Hulka
- Brian George - Victor Validus, Egor the Janitor
- Nicholas Guest - Simons
- Olivia Hack - Emily
- Danny Jacobs - Dr. Pervis
- Juliet Landau - Natalie Tennyson, Verdona Tennyson, Fitz
- Matt Levin - Cash Murray
- Vicki Lewis - Agent Locke
- Beth Littleford - Sandra Tennyson
- Tress MacNeille - Zennith
- Peter MacNicol - Oliver Thompson, Mr. Webb
- Jason Marsden - Antonio, Teenage Max Tennyson
- Marianne Muellerleile - Maureen
- David McCallum - Paradox
- Christopher McDonald - Overlord/Carl Nesmith
- Scott Menville - Jimmy Jones, J.T.
- Bill Mumy - Agent Bryson
- Rob Paulsen - Rhomboid Vreedle, Baz-El, Magister Patelliday
- Khary Payton - Hex
- Jim Piddock - Forever King Urien, Forever Knights
- Tara Platt - Jennifer Nocturne
- Alexander Polinsky - Argit
- Jon Polito - Mizaru
- Chris Pratt - Cooper Daniels
- Molly Quinn - Eunice
- James Remar - Vilgax, Additional Voices
- Peter Renaday - Sir George, Additional Voices
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Magister Pyke, Kwarrel
- Zeno Robinson - Alan Albright
- Charlie Schlatter - Tack
- Dwight Schultz - Dr. Animo
- J.K. Simmons - Magister Prior Gilhil
- Peter Stormare - King Xarion
- Tara Strong - Young Ben Tennyson, Serena (of Alien X)
- Fred Tatasciore - Hammer, Surgeon, Quince, Robot Guard, Strabismus
- James Arnold Taylor - Kodek Brannigan, Kolar, Announcer, Fridge, Vilgax Actor
- Tia Texada - Elena Validus
- Kari Wahlgren - Charmcaster, Rojo
- Wil Wheaton - Darkstar
- Adam Wylie - Pierce
- Keone Young - Mr. Yamamoto
- Glen Murakami - Producer
- Dwayne McDuffie - Story Editor, Staff Writer †
- Andrea Romano - Casting and Voice Director
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien toys were made by Bandai. They were first shown at the New York Toy Fair 2010. The first wave of the toy franchise was released in different places in America in spring 2010. The toys were released in Canada and the United Kingdom in the fall of 2010. McDonald's is also selling six Ben 10: Ultimate Alien toys to promote the show.
- Ben 10
- Ben 10: Alien Force
- Ben 10: Alien Swarm
- Ben 10: Galactic Racing
- Ben 10: Omniverse
- Ben 10: Protector of Earth
- List of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien episodes
- "Cartoon Network March 2012 Premiere Timeslot Schedule"
- "CN Official Site Update". Cartoonnetwork.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Game
- "Ben 10 Galactic Racing – Data". GameFAQs. Retrieved 24 June 2011.
- "Blast to the Finish Line with the First Ever Ben 10 Racing Game Experience in Ben 10 Galactic Racing from D3Publisher and Cartoon Network Enterprises"
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien|